Nike air Barrage

Advertisement
R4430101_a1.png

Man those are sick. I have a nerve condition in which I can't wear shoes much at all due to pain so I don't buy many pairs of shoes these days ( I was a sneakerhead before the accident ) but those would be must gets if I still was. I am not a big Adidas fan and wish Nike still had our rights.
I have a crushed tailus (ankle) and the full bubble Air Max are by far the most comfortable shoes for me. They're very expensive but worth it, I actually designed a Miami pair for only $40 more. The next closest would have to be the Sketchers full memory foam.
As far as these shoes aesthetically, I think they're ugly.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I have a crushed tailus (ankle) and the full bubble Air Max are by far the most comfortable shoes for me. They're very expensive but worth it, I actually designed a Miami pair for only $40 more. The next closest would have to be the Sketchers full memory foam.
All I pretty much wear is Nike Air Max...although I do have a couple of pairs of Asics Gel...

Pic?

Advertisement
Advertisement
If the strap part was green too it would look better but that’s just imo

Still like the overall design tho
Strap should be orange with green swooshes.

They clean though.

Edit: on second look that would clash with the orange swoosh on the tongue and toe.

Strap should be green with orange swoosh and the black should be orange.

Advertisement
Back