Nike air Barrage

Advertisement
They’re just too bulky.

Those types of shoes were “in” twenty years ago, not so much now.

Minimalist is the new wave.
If they were all gray they would be the "new" shoes John Mcenroe unveiled at the US open in the early '80s................heavy as heck but felt great.

A lot of the kids are into the retro bulky styles that were the rage 20 years ago and for them, it's fine. My rule of thumb is, if you were around the first time it was in style, you can't wear it again when it comes back. No grown man should be wearing kids' shoes.

Also, I'm old so when I say "kids" I mean anybody under 30.
And every one who likes this comment is telling their age lol

Advertisement
Funny to see the boomers in this group talk about fashion and what's in. Saying chunky isn't in and minimalist is what hot lol

That couldn't be more wrong. Everything is chunky especially soles. New Alexander McQueen's have a huge chunky 720 air. All balenciagas are chunky. Off whites chunk.

95s, 98s and 90s are hot right now. Comme de Garcon just came out with a chunkier 95 lol
Don’t think we got more than 1 or 2 boomers on here, and they both have dementia so they’re easy to pick out. These fashion mavens aren’t either of them.

1)why is nike coming out with a miami shoe? and more importantly when are the miami boost 20 coming out? i will buy them when they come out.
These are the real questions. They didn't even have an official '19 version, ended up grabbing the Pirate Solar Red NMD R1s. Would love to see some more casual low tops from Adidas. I grabbed the Hi-Tens, but I don't really wear those all the time. I can't imagine the sales are bad either. I love the last pair of ultraboosts they dropped. If they could drop some laceless or knitt versions this time, I'd be set.

Advertisement
What is the deal with shoes for adults having a strap? Makes me think of these

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Bulky is the new wave again. Why is y the Balenciagas, Filas, Monarchs, 700's, even some of LBJs older model shoes are all become fashion trends. It's no coincidence that this shoe sold out in 5 mins.
I hate them fat *** balenciaga shoes man 😂. The Human racers still going crazy on the resale market though and they not bulky

Advertisement
Back