Nike air Barrage

Advertisement
What you rockin on your feet ?
Put us all up on game since you’re such a fashionista

Stylin....:rk5i6fxwjlgev5j6.jpg:

Screen Shot 2020-01-29 at 5.24.02 PM.png

Seriously- if you think you're cool wearing those Nike Air Barages fresh from 1990....

From the perspective of women from 18-80, you might as well be wearing....

1580347854111.png

Attachments

• 1580347765767.png
    1580347765767.png
    398.2 KB · Views: 1
  • 1580347806825.png
    1580347806825.png
    425.2 KB · Views: 1
Advertisement
I hate them fat *** balenciaga shoes man 😂. The Human racers still going crazy on the resale market though and they not bulky

I agree, but it's the trend. Your boy Kanye got his shoes modeling that route, too. And Brock, these were the top resale shoes for 2019. Only one Adidas shoe is on the list. Adidas done fell way off, and I told you after King stepped down, this would happen.

Advertisement
I agree, but it's the trend. Your boy Kanye got his shoes modeling that route, too. And Brock, these were the top resale shoes for 2019. Only one Adidas shoe is on the list. Adidas done fell way off, and I told you after King stepped down, this would happen.

Adidas falling off is a stretch, literally no mainstream Jordan sells out but pretty much every yeezy sells out and they drop almost as frequently as Jordan . Plus adidas got one of if not the highest value you can get on resale with those human racers. Not sure how accurate that list is, those Chanel human racers adidas worth much more than any shoe on that list

Last edited:
Adidas falling off is a stretch, literally no mainstream Jordan sells out but pretty much every yeezy sells out and they drop almost as frequently as Jordan . Plus adidas got one of if not the highest value you can get on resale with those human racers. Not sure how accurate that list is, those Chanel human racers adidas worth much more than any shoe on that list

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.ww...8/12/what-the-****-happened-to-adidas-in-2018

Lol; the Yeezy’s are just as common, my g. They are not elusive as yesteryear. My homegirl works for Adidas and she’s out here visiting me. She literally said, 10 mins ago after showing her ur post, Adidas is starting to run out of steam & what’s keeping them semi-strong is the Yeezy brand, but one mistake was making Yeezy’s easily assessable, so the allure is not as appealing, especially w a lot his new shoes not having boost. She’s on the design team and she’s about to bounce b/c there’s other internal issues since King left.

I literally gave you three different sources regarding the hottest resale shoes. So maybe like 3 different sources said our practice field sucks, it probably sucked....3 different sources are telling you that Adidas have fallen off as far as hypebeast. The collabs r not even popping like that. And so u know, Jordan Brand hit $1 billion in sales, LAST QUARTER. So they movin brazy units.

My thing is B, I don’t care about who selling like what; we are supposed to be Adidas‘ flag ship school, and we are not getting any drip; no gear, no shoes, nothing. I don’t care if Skechers was sponsoring us, if we’re supposed to be their flag ship, need that drip. That don’t set well with me, especially when the competition is creating drop w our name that is selling out ASAP.

Advertisement
Those Nikes are ugly as all ****. Hopefully we will get a pair of ultraboost 20 in our color way, its about time for another one. People debating ugly *** yeezys meanwhile ultraboost is the heart of the brand right now.

Those Nikes are ugly as all ****. Hopefully we will get a pair of ultraboost 20 in our color way, its about time for another one. People debating ugly *** yeezys meanwhile ultraboost is the heart of the brand right now.
I copped the Nike's, mainly for the retro look and the 305 on the back (they sold out too, so if I don't like em I can always resell), but I also have some nmd's to match Miami colors, and a pair of '19 ultraboosts that match the orange. You're right tho, I love adidas, but they need more Miami color way shoes. At the very least, give me more black and orange color ways to match my jackets and other Miami gear. I think anything black and orange w/ green trim would be bad ***.

Advertisement
Well some of us did very well in life...

My GF wears these...

I tried to cop these, along w the LBJ South Beach’s at their releases, took a L on both for sales price. I refuse to get anything at resale....although The Tiffany Dunks have my attention. Thank God a lot of ppl don’t like mids, so their resale is not egregious, compared to The Tiffany Dunk Lows which are absolutely ridiculously high, even on Stock X.

These and all authentic Nikes go for $10 in Vietnam where they are mostly made...

Only dumb-*** Americans would pay $150 for them....

If any “authentic Nike” go for $10, in any Asian Country, there’s a 99.9% chance they are not authentic. Lol

If u’re saying that’s how much it cost to make those shoes, OK, fair point...but then every single clothing item you have is in that same category; So r u a dumb *** American for paying more for everything u own, clothing-wise? Once it leaves the factories/sweat shops, it automatically gets marked up, even in the country it’s made in....just like anything made here.

I suggest u read the book “Retail is For Dummies.”

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back