Nike air Barrage

They actually cost $1 to make probably...

The workers pilfer the shoes and resell them on the streets... Nike boxes and marketing materials all included...

Alright bro; so let me break this down for you, b/c I bull chit u not, my homeboy & best man in my wedding almost got caught up in this:

You’re partially right; the avg shoe cost to make is about $15-20, again on avg, at these sweat shops (although working conditions are much more improved than before). Employees can’t just take shoes. These places are heavily, heavily guarded. What they can cipher are template likeness.

These templates are sold to black marketers who have underground counterfeit operations. I mean it’s so sophisticated that they even have shoe scents. Lol

The boxes are easy to counterfeit, but what gets them caught up is greed, sloppiness, and shoe companies started having proprietary properties to distinguish real from fake. One example is wrapping paper in the boxes. Wrapping paper is a sure fire way to tell if a shoe is fake or real. The print may look the same, but the texture, translucency, pattern line is almost impossible to duplicate.
The other is bottoms. Example: Nike may have an “ice bottom” or “gum” bottom; a counterfeiter template will only have a clear bottom or peanut butter bottom and they’ll try to change the hue, but could never match it.

Usually these counterfeits are former employees. My bff got caught up selling fakes. He thought he met a guy w a direct connection to a Taiwan shop. Dude he met was getting him “off-whites, air max, J’s, Boost, Air Yeezy’s.“ Dude would sell it to my boy for about $130-$150/pair and then my boy was selling a shade under re-sell value. His connect got busted. It was all over the news.

Advertisement
Anybody know where I can get these at regular price (179.99) I'm not paying 700$ for these but I want them bad af

Screenshot_20200130-162803_Chrome.jpg

Advertisement
Can something like these / similar still be had somewhere in 10.5? I could use a new pair of sneaks.

m_5db10a93b95f10b65d5dfcb3.jpg

Advertisement
Advertisement
Only Jordan’s I would get are the Jordan 1 in Miami colors, 1100 though.

Most I paid for ever was 389 for a pair of Nike SB Sea Crystal Highs, my favorite pair of all time

Advertisement
Most are the hard shoes to get to make a sizable profit; however, I’ve flipped shoes that were easily assessable, but it wasn’t met w initial rave reviews. They get re-released and ppl all of sudden go wild. Lol. B/c my shoe is what’s called a dead stock (an original or a 2nd release) and it literally has no mileage on wear, as an example: if I paid $150 originally, I can flip it for like $220.

The Bots have made it really difficult to get rare shoes; so I do something a bit different; I go to the source; Oregon. Every now & then, Nike employees have friends & family day. (Limit to 2 ppl). There, u can access the employee store. I’ve been twice. So I may put up a shoe that’s not released to the public (this is your biggest seller). But since I don’t have access like that; I found something better; The Nike store in Oregon tend to have color ways specific to The Northwest & Canada, so the shoe may not be rare, per say, but the color way is not common.

There’s no sales tax in Oregon, so u get true prices. I’ll flip a $100 dunk w this crazy colorway for like $180-190. Or b4 the the mint J’s were released, I got them for $220 and flipped for $380. When I occasionally get a rare shoe, I can never get 2, so I tend to just keep them for myself. I haven’t made crazy money b/c I usually can’t get another rare shoe to flip (whether Adidas or Nike), but $80 here, $100 there ain’t bad.

I don’t really flip like that anymore, however, b/c my job keeps me pretty busy and line my pockets very well, but couple years back, I would make anywhere from $2000-2200/month flipping unique color way shoes.

My little homies just got picked up by Oregon; one for an academic scholarship, and the other for football (class of 19). So I tasked them to get me stuff. Lol.

I was flipping kicks back in HS, easy way to make some extra $$ if you knew what you were doing. One of my boys would hook me up with Jordan’s week or two before release, I remember when the Flint 13s came out back in like 2007 I think, hype was real

I started collecting some Nike SBs few years ago for my own collection, tempted to sell some of them since theprices on some of them skyrocketed

I was flipping kicks back in HS, easy way to make some extra $$ if you knew what you were doing. One of my boys would hook me up with Jordan’s week or two before release, I remember when the Flint 13s came out back in like 2007 I think, hype was real

I started collecting some Nike SBs few years ago for my own collection, tempted to sell some of them since theprices on some of them skyrocketed

Flints are coming out again in April this year.

Advertisement
Back