Nike air Barrage

Advertisement
Just Dons with Chicago flag behind tongue. Released the weekend

iphone_ebdb95f85a4d838f115c332f2b4aa87f5e3dd81693642.jpg

iphone_60b2b03f158e7f652db70c8c5e91dd175e3dd8174ac7b.jpg

Advertisement
Just got the shoes the other day, surprisingly comfortable. Brings me back to middle and high school.

That being said, I still want my Canes with Adidas.

Just got the shoes the other day, surprisingly comfortable. Brings me back to middle and high school.

That being said, I still want my Canes with Adidas.
Ended up reselling mines. They weren't bad but a bit bulky, so I just knew I wasn't gonna rock 'em as often. Made a nice little profit tho. I second that Adidas/Canes collab, I need more kicks from them asap.

Advertisement
Ended up reselling mines. They weren't bad but a bit bulky, so I just knew I wasn't gonna rock 'em as often. Made a nice little profit tho. I second that Adidas/Canes collab, I need more kicks from them asap.

Look, as long as w/ Adidas, we might as well get crazy collabs like the Nike schools. I hear more Nike Miami Hurricane themed drops come out than Adidas. We need more than Boost, yo. We need fire collabs. If we're supposed to be their flagship, then that's what we deserve.

Look, as long as w/ Adidas, we might as well get crazy collabs like the Nike schools. I hear more Nike Miami Hurricane themed drops come out than Adidas. We need more than Boost, yo. We need fire collabs. If we're supposed to be their flagship, then that's what we deserve.
Agreed, it really makes me wonder if this is a function of our record or what the cause is, but either way, Adidas has to know that Miami gear is ALWAYS in style and always selling. Shoot, I bought a Mitchell & Ness snapback that I couldn't find anywhere last year (it's very similar to the one below, the bill is green but the cap is grey). Bought it off a guy who had to ship it from the UK, and not only is it legit, but it's one of my favorite caps. My point is, adidas has dropped some legit Miami gear and kicks with similar color ways, BUT it's too few and far between. I need my fix!!! I agree on Nike, they got way more drops, but give me some NMDs, some Sobakovs, some Marquee Boosts, SOMETHING lol

Attachments

• mitchell-ness-miami-hurricane-fitted-ncaa-xl-logo-green-orange-720239_1.jpg
    mitchell-ness-miami-hurricane-fitted-ncaa-xl-logo-green-orange-720239_1.jpg
    345 KB · Views: 3
Bro, these r fresh. If there's anything that I have more than sneaks, are dress shoes. I'm always in a suit or a business attire, and love me a nice pair of dress shoes. Have a gang of those bytches too. lol.
Bruh, they are a work of art. I feel like the photos don't do the blue hue justice, but I know you know what I am talking about.

And lol, I am a huge sneaker head from back in the day, but I just can't pull it off anymore. I still keep up with them and will ALWAYS throw a compliment in the street but bress shoes and boots are my thing now.

@Rellyrell you might like this... 400+ pages JL appreciation thread

He does a purple and he does an Eggplant. I will go crazy for a pair of eggplants one day...

P1030222.JPG

Advertisement

He does a purple and he does an Eggplant. I will go crazy for a pair of eggplants one day...

P1030222.JPG
Clean!!!

Bruh, they are a work of art. I feel like the photos don't do the blue hue justice, but I know you know what I am talking about.

And lol, I am a huge sneaker head from back in the day, but I just can't pull it off anymore. I still keep up with them and will ALWAYS throw a compliment in the street but bress shoes and boots are my thing now.

Fck; I know this is supposed to be a sports forum, but man when I buy sneaks, a lot of time they just sit there. What I really rock are dress shoes and different boots (yes I have a gang of timbs, shout out to @OriginalGatorHater), but I’m talking Chukkas, Chelseas, and Dress boots. Those mugs pretty much go w anything in the closet. The 20 yr old chicks be on the sneaks, but the Milfs be on the dress shoes & boots. Lol.

P1030222.JPG

Clean af!!! My god!!

Advertisement
Agreed, it really makes me wonder if this is a function of our record or what the cause is, but either way, Adidas has to know that Miami gear is ALWAYS in style and always selling. Shoot, I bought a Mitchell & Ness snapback that I couldn't find anywhere last year (it's very similar to the one below, the bill is green but the cap is grey). Bought it off a guy who had to ship it from the UK, and not only is it legit, but it's one of my favorite caps. My point is, adidas has dropped some legit Miami gear and kicks with similar color ways, BUT it's too few and far between. I need my fix!!! I agree on Nike, they got way more drops, but give me some NMDs, some Sobakovs, some Marquee Boosts, SOMETHING lol

Bruh on me, I’ll take some classic shell toes at this point w the original adidas symbol being in our colors. Lol. We need that drip. We bout to hit yr 5 in our partnership.

Fck; I know this is supposed to be a sports forum, but man when I buy sneaks, a lot of time they just sit there. What I really rock are dress shoes and different boots (yes I have a gang of timbs, shout out to @OriginalGatorHater), but I’m talking Chukkas, Chelseas, and Dress boots. Those mugs pretty much go w anything in the closet. The 20 yr old chicks be on the sneaks, but the Milfs be on the dress shoes & boots. Lol.

Facts bro. I have been on that same schit recently. I still rock my sneaks, but dress boots and shoes seem to be the better look right now.

Facts bro. I have been on that same schit recently. I still rock my sneaks, but dress boots and shoes seem to be the better look right now.

Facts my g. I will be a sneaker head til I die; but man, getting older, rocking the boots are what’s hot

Sneakers are cool when you want a splash of color or want your outfit to pop, but being a hardcore sneakerhead with a closet full of sneaks is kind of ridiculous if you ask me. The majority of these sneakers cost like $40-$50 to produce, but end up being charged upwards of $150+ because of demand. Whereas a good pair of leather shoes produced by italian or european artisans may cost $200+ but are actually worth it because of the craftsmanship & attention to detail. I'm currently in the process of buying a motorcycle, and it's the same same thing in that market as well. It just goes to show that consumers don't always exhibit rational or logical behavior.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back