Nike air Barrage

Advertisement
Which is why no longer a fan ofJordans

Rerelease the same show over and over and over and over

They re-release in the same color way b/c they limit the first release, cause a hysteria, and then re-release again in limited pairs and cause another hysteria.

Advertisement
I'm actually a big fan of the 16's along w/ my new 33's. I'm cool w/ the newest models 33, and 34

But my all time favorite are the 1's, 8's, and 11's

Love these 31's, saw these and had to cop.

air-jordan-31-all-star-hornets-905847-004.jpeg

Advertisement
They were the first new ones I loved in a while 25-30 were hideous lol.

Throw the 19’s in there to. Agree w u! Same here. After the Dub Zeros, I was off J’s, but honestly, I’m messing w Kyrie shoes right now. Affordable & I always, like ALWAYS get compliments from everyone on them.

Throw the 19’s in there to. Agree w u! Same here. After the Dub Zeros, I was off J’s, but honestly, I’m messing w Kyrie shoes right now. Affordable & I always, like ALWAYS get compliments from everyone on them.

I don't like buying shoes from players I don't care about, I was feeling these but then I found out they were PG's and Gatorades I was like nah. Besides Jordan the only other player shoe I have are the Lebon NYC Taxi's and Lebron Miami Hurricanes.

nike-pg-4-gatorade-gx-cd5078-500-lateral

Advertisement
I don't like buying shoes from players I don't care about, I was feeling these but then I found out they were PG's and Gatorades I was like nah. Besides Jordan the only other player shoe I have are the Lebon NYC Taxi's and Lebron Miami Hurricanes.

nike-pg-4-gatorade-gx-cd5078-500-lateral

I feel u; I’m not a Kyrie fan in the least, but his shoes have legit color ways. But I def feel u;

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back