NFL HOF Announcement Tonight - Hester, Andre + Reggie

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
I’m shocked

If Torrey Holt didn't get in, Reggie Wayne isn't (I think they both should be, but just saying how it is)
Marvin Harrison didn't get in on the first ballot, Andre will get in. But it'll be next year.
Hester is going to have trouble getting in. Returners only is a very slippery slope.

Andre is 1000% in, probably next year. Reggie is most likely in at some point. Hester is 50/50. None of this should be shocking to anyone, honestly. If you know the history of the voting.

Advertisement
If Torrey Holt didn't get in, Reggie Wayne isn't (I think they both should be, but just saying how it is)
Marvin Harrison didn't get in on the first ballot, Andre will get in. But it'll be next year.
Hester is going to have trouble getting in. Returners only is a very slippery slope.

Andre is 1000% in, probably next year. Reggie is most likely in at some point. Hester is 50/50. None of this should be shocking to anyone, honestly. If you know the history of the voting.
You’re right idk why i keep thinking they’ll do something right.

Advertisement
Just as we all realistically expected. A ******* joke. I don’t even wanna talk about it.

Richard Seymour lmfao over guys that didn’t get in?? I rest my case.

Advertisement
Back