NFL HOF Announcement Tonight - Hester, Andre + Reggie

Thats the thing..he might have retired too early. But I agree he was Ray Lewis 2.0 but I guess just didnt have the love of the game that Ray had to play for 20 years.
Yeah I remember that off-season the rush to retire because of CTE. He’s done a lot with starting businesses in his career after the NFL so I definitely can’t blame him

Just freakish size and speed combo

Advertisement
It was awesome watching Hester do his thing for the Canes & in the NFL. We have been blessed to experience so many iconic moments...and more are on the way with Mario & Co. cranking this program back up. Good luck to all of the Canes eligible for HOF consideration. They are all deserving (whether this year or in the future).

Last edited:
It was awesome watching Hester do this thing for the Canes & in the NFL. We have been blessed to experience so many iconic moments...and more are on the way with Mario & Co. cranking this program back up. Good luck to all of the Canes eligible for HOF consideration. They are all deserving (whether this year or in the future).
You should have seen him in HS.....especially as a DB....Unbeknownst to most Cane fans, Pagano/with Butch's blessings, offered Devin a Scholly when he was in 9th Grade

Advertisement
Advertisement
I would put Sean T in under some kind of special designation. No one doubts that his career was heading on a hall of fame trajectory.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Andre Johnson top 10 WR all time… take him over Jerry Rice no hesitation.
Top 10? Yes…., Debatable, but I’ll give you that. Over Jerry Rice?!
1644542550479.gif

Advertisement
Ceremony is starting now on ABC if anyone wants to tune in.

Not sure what specific time the HOF announcement is.

I feel confident about hester. I think Dware,Zach,Pwill,Jared get in.
Them its one out of Dre,Reggie,Holt. I hope all 3 canes get in that’ll be great

Advertisement
Back