NFL HOF Announcement Tonight - Hester, Andre + Reggie

Advertisement
This is true but in spite of the logjam at WR, his statistics measure up to Megatron‘s very closely
Kinda… megatron had more TDs which count the most in 4 less seasons. At the time of the big three of Megatron, Dre and Fitz, Megatron was always the best one. Still think Dre should get in and is a great but I’m trying to look at it with out the orange and green tint.

Kinda… megatron had more TDs which count the most in 4 less seasons. At the time of the big three of Megatron, Dre and Fitz, Megatron was always the best one. Still think Dre should get in and is a great but I’m trying to look at it with out the orange and green tint.
Lol...you mean the Megatron who Antrell shut down twice??....Shut down Fitz as well...Dre was EVERY bit as good as them...

Advertisement
Lol...you mean the Megatron who Antrell shut down twice??....Shut down Fitz as well...Dre was EVERY bit as good as them...

You talking about college. Megatron was that much better In the pros. Agree on Dre - he just didn’t have that cache because he didn’t have the nickname but he was physically dominating.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Reggie and AJ should be locks. Ironically, they rank 10th and 11th in both receptions and yards. Hester will probably have to wait.

Torry Holt not being in yet is a travesty. I think Reggie + Andre will have to wait for him to get in and then they’ll be next. Although, you could make a case for Andre to get in ahead of him.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back