NFL HOF Announcement Tonight - Hester, Andre + Reggie

Advertisement
Cortland finnegan downvoted this
Jake Gyllenhaal Reaction GIF

Advertisement
Advertisement
Thomas has missed before. He should get in, but no sure thing.

Ware has 4 All-pros to Zacks 5 and 9 Pro bowls to Zacks 7. That's a push

Ware in 9th all-time in sacks and led the league 3 times in TF and he's 4th all time in that category. He's in. Splash plays separate him from Zack.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Thats the thing..he might have retired too early. But I agree he was Ray Lewis 2.0 but I guess just didnt have the love of the game that Ray had to play for 20 years.
I think his was an injury/quality of life thing.

Absolute beast. He’s a guy that is definitely HOF caliber, but might not have the resume.

This year’s class is interesting. Hester is probably the closest to a transcendent player in the way he affected the game of football. None of the other guys are that, but they all have strong arguments to be in the hall. I wouldn’t be real angry with any of them

Hester and Wayne for Miami I believe. The rest… don’t give a **** 😂 It’s always and only about this []_[] fwiw Hester is legendary. Wayne is next man up for a WR. AJ will have to wait. WR is the toughest position to get into the hall now. It’s almost impossible, due to the league changing the rules to make it easier on the position. Everyone knows whatever numbers are on deck, will be passed momentarily

Advertisement
Back