NFL HOF Announcement Tonight - Hester, Andre + Reggie

Advertisement
Then Calais gets in year 1

He’ll need a few more good seasons.

0A5CE21B-FD56-4CFF-8677-4B019C2CCF44.jpeg

As a Panthers fan I can tell you Sam Mills got in on sentimentality. By all accounts a great dude, but only a very good football player.

It is what it is - political af.
Not a dolphins fan, so I'm not jammed up about Thomas getting snubbed again. And I don't mind Mills getting in. I liked those Cha-Ching Saints teams he was on as a kid. Thomas had a better career, and now we know they'll put a short LB in.

Advertisement
None…but Richard Seymour gets in?
Richard Seymour is a cuck and it's a joke none of us got in tonight but he did. At the very least Reggie should've got in. Devin will but it's the returner label that slows that down. Dre is a discussion point but with the trends of players that are now getting in no discussion is necessary.

Advertisement
I’ll be honest; this is by far one of the worst HOF classes ever. This is list full of Hall of Good. I’m no Dolphins fan, but it’s an absolute travesty that ZT is not in. I’m good w/ Seymour, but the rest? I mean, I can make an argument for Boseli, since his career was cut short from a botched surgery & he was the one of the best, if not the best T his entire healthy career, but come on! This class is weak af.
I dont see how Reggie doesnt get in. This class is horrible.

He was 3x all pro. Same amount as Stallworth and 3x more than Swann. 100 yards less fhan Stallworth. 3k more than Swann. 400 less yards than Biletnikoff. Fred was 6x all pro. Branch was elite in the era

If imma be honest, a lot of ppl had a problem w/ Swann getting in. If he didn’t play for Pittsburgh, or make that infamous catch, he wouldn’t get the love he gets. I feel that’s the same as Branch w/ The Raiders. Was he even on The NFL top 100?

Advertisement
Advertisement
If imma be honest, a lot of ppl had a problem w/ Swann getting in. If he didn’t play for Pittsburgh, or make that infamous catch, he wouldn’t get the love he gets. I feel that’s the same as Branch w/ The Raiders. Was he even on The NFL top 100?

No but Joe Namath is. Can’t take that list serious

Rice is still all time leader in receptions, receiving yards, and receiving TD's. And yes, he is still all time leader for total TD's (receivers and running backs). I know Rice had luxury of Montana and Young throwing to him for majority of his career, but Rice was one of the hardest working receivers to ever play the game. From route running, hands, speed, difficult catches....Rice was a machine. He was going to be good wherever he played. Now, I love Andre Johnson, but I cannot honestly say he was better than Jerry Rice.
Rice is one of the few players who is the GOAT at his position. You could argue he played with two HOF QBs, but they both also played with HIM. You can argue physical nonsense all day long, but no one accomplished more. He had all the records, and all the hardware. No question.

And I really dislike the 49ers…

Last edited:
Rice is one of the few players who is the GOAT at his position. You could argue he played with two HOF QBs, but they both also played with HIM. You can argue physical nonsense all day long, but no one accomplished more? He had all the records, and all the hardware. No question.

And I really dislike the 49ers…
Funny thing is that they used to say that when they would run sprints at practice they would race and sometimes Jerry Rice would win and sometimes Steve Young would win.

He wasn’t the fastest WR. But he had his craft down.

Advertisement
Back