NFL Day 2: Rounds 2 and 3

Advertisement
Phins get Tankersley. Not bad; not excited. Great size and 40, but sorta meh in other categories and considerations. Could be worse. Preferred the Pitt OL there. Will be interesting to see who sticks in the league longer: him or Corn.

Advertisement
Phins get Tankersley. Not bad; not excited. Great size and 40, but sorta meh in other categories and considerations. Could be worse. Preferred the Pitt OL there. Will be interesting to see who sticks in the league longer: him or Corn.

I would've liked Rasul Douglas over him

Trey Hendrickson selected. He and the Auburn kid Carl Lawson are why I thought Miami got poor value with their R1 pick. These two are really not that far off Harris and they'll be selected at the end of R3 and R4 (presumably for Lawson).

If the Browns were any good I'd say they can eat a ****. Since they aren't, good for them for showing a little restraint and waiting until the 2nd round to pick up a QB. Some teams can't get out of their own way, but it seems like the Browns may have learned the trick. For the sake of the Miami guys unlucky enough to be playing for them, I hope so.

Advertisement
Anyone want to make any predictions on the draft order of our guys tomorrow?

James Conner gonna be one of the steals of this Draft.

Peterman still on the board is bad news for Kaaya. Still can't believe that CJ Beathard went before both of them. We're soon entering territory where it won't be outlandish to deem whatever advice Kaaya got as beyond bad as now it's ALL about fit as the money aspect is essentially out the window.

I bet Corn goes fairly early tomorrow.

Advertisement
Kaaya and Elder are gonna go Round 4.

Maybe, Petermine, Dobbs, Kelly and Kaaya are the next 4 to go, just not sure the order.

Dobbs might not even choose to play football though as NASA may attempt to snatch him away. Apparently most rocket scientists have average Wonderlic scores. Real intelligence is based solely on media narratives.

Sorry. I just find it a joke that a mediocre QB like that kid has skyrocketed recently for no reason at all and that he's even in this discussion. Should be an UDFA.

Corn, Kayaa, Coley where you at?

Coley and Corn got next in the 4th and 5th.... Kaaya not getting drafted.

He's rated 3rd best available QB according to the draft tracker. I think he goes late 4th or early 5th. Which is EXACTLY where I expected him to go. If he had come back, he could have made it to the 2nd or 3rd even with a deep QB class next year. Money lost.

Advertisement

He's rated 3rd best available QB according to the draft tracker. I think he goes late 4th or early 5th. Which is EXACTLY where I expected him to go. If he had come back, he could have made it to the 2nd or 3rd even with a deep QB class next year. Money lost.

Ohhh he's getting drafted. I mean it's obviously not great that we're even talking in these terms as far as "if" and not "when" but I know for a fact that the Steelers really like him. Again, the only wrench there is if they like Peterman better and he's available. But you were right and I was also of the same mindset- predicted him going in the 4th with the 5th being a worst case scenario. Neither option being a good rationale for declaring early.

Ohhh he's getting drafted. I mean it's obviously not great that we're even talking in these terms as far as "if" and not "when" but I know for a fact that the Steelers really like him. Again, the only wrench there is if they like Peterman better and he's available. But you were right and I was also of the same mindset- predicted him going in the 4th with the 5th being a worst case scenario. Neither option being a good rationale for declaring early.

What if the rationale was that his college development peaked, and CMR told him he didn't fit his system and it was time to go?

Advertisement
Back