NFL Day 2: Rounds 2 and 3

Hmm, Day Three of the Draft and many analysts have Dobbs and Peterman ahead of Kaaya...Will Kaaya, who stated “In terms of the round I’ll get picked, I’ll be fine,’’ be "fine" with not getting drafted?

Sometimes leaving school early can be costly:

[video=youtube;3HFvgc9ahgc]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3HFvgc9ahgc[/video]

Advertisement
You got repeatedly whipped in the ********s by your parents?

He didnt get no repeadetly whiped in no testacles. I got my *** whooped with a switch and *** did bleed.

Before you start typing you should do some research. Yes, he whipped his kid in the ********s. The police had the abuse photos.

Dont need research. When you get your *** whooped you are liable to get hit anywhere. **** is no big deal.

Makes sense, you strike me as a person who doesn't like research or facts. I got spanked as a kid, including paddles in school or belt at home. My parents sure as **** didn't start beating me all over my body. Maybe that's because my parents weren't pyschopaths.

You punk *** dudes on the internet love talking that tough **** huh? Dont come at me like im slow because you dont know my education level and what i know.

Nobody made a big deal about this **** but white people and thats facts. I can clearly tell you are white too. My parents aint no physcopaths but you got your *** tore up if you ****ed up.

I know people who have got hit with brooms and whooped with extension cords. Like i said i dont need no ****** research when i have seen it and lived it.

He didnt get no repeadetly whiped in no testacles. I got my *** whooped with a switch and *** did bleed.

Before you start typing you should do some research. Yes, he whipped his kid in the ********s. The police had the abuse photos.

Dont need research. When you get your *** whooped you are liable to get hit anywhere. **** is no big deal.

It's new times bruh, u can't do what's needed for these bad *** kids out here.

Dude beat the kid until he was bleeding, that's overboard as F.

I don't agree with it at all. I agree that was overboard. I pinch kids because I'm a pretty strong guy.

Advertisement
Jets picking a QB this next pick I think. NFL.com has Peterman ranked higher then Kaaya. I've watched both. Kaaya is better and had a worse O-line then Peterman did w/ a running game.

Advertisement
Be it All American Burger, Captain Hook's Fish and Chips, or the NFL, guys named Brad from SoCal just have trouble with being employed.

Can someone explain to me how Coley is still on the board but Switzer, McKenzie and Gibson have been drafted?!

Can someone explain to me how Coley is still on the board but Switzer, McKenzie and Gibson have been drafted?!

I think theyre over scrutinizing the young man. I bet theyve flagged him for character concerns (he was no saint in hs) and are probably put off by all of the unsportsmanlikes.

The crazy thing is, besides the car stuff (for which he was cleared), hes been a model student athlete at The U.

Somebody gonna get lucky.

Nayquan Wright was just with Pat Surtain Sr to announce the Dolphins 5th round 178 pick on NFL Network.

Advertisement

I think theyre over scrutinizing the young man. I bet theyve flagged him for character concerns (he was no saint in hs) and are probably put off by all of the unsportsmanlikes.

The crazy thing is, besides the car stuff (for which he was cleared), hes been a model student athlete at The U.

Somebody gonna get lucky.

Stacy Coley is this years Stefon Diggs in terms of ****ting on teams whenever he gets drafted... dude is a fckn beast better than most of the wrs going ahead of him. these nfl teams dont know ****. He's going to a team and going to be in the NFL for as long as he wants to be.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back