NFL Day 2: Rounds 2 and 3

Advertisement
Panthers continue to draft like absolute ****.

FFS.

They got goood picks for their offense. Panthers was slow as **** on offense and now they got speed.

I'd rather have Mixon / Cook and Godwin. Don't rate Samuel as a receiver - this isn't college, you can't just run athletes out there and hope for the best. McCaffrey is meh as a RB imo at the NFL level.

Panthers continue to draft like absolute ****.

FFS.

They got goood picks for their offense. Panthers was slow as **** on offense and now they got speed.

I'd rather have Mixon / Cook and Godwin. Don't rate Samuel as a receiver - this isn't college, you can't just run athletes out there and hope for the best. McCaffrey is meh as a RB imo at the NFL level.

Mixon is not the athlete or player mccaffery is. Y'all got a stud

Kaaya avoids the Brown's QB curse...

Not so fast... just because they have Kizer doesn't mean they won't load up on qbs. Vastly different qb styles, so one might turn out to be a better fit with the talent than the other.

Advertisement

I'm actually expecting Kaaya to end up with the Chargers or the LA Rams. He's a west coast kid and that could be a decent narrative for the salesdepartment.

He's going to hold a clipboard, anyway, at least until he can prove he can handle NFL speed reading.

I'm actually expecting Kaaya to end up with the Chargers or the LA Rams. He's a west coast kid and that could be a decent narrative for the salesdepartment.

He's going to hold a clipboard, anyway, at least until he can prove he can handle NFL speed reading.

Rams wouldn't be a fit. They drafted a QB #1 overall last year...

Advertisement
Did that guy just say J-E-T-E Jets? Is everyone out there high as ****? Poor dude might become a meme.

[TWEET]858143648583749636[/TWEET]
Smfh Ozzie Newsome just can't help himself...

He doesn't even ****** scout these players anymore, he just looks at if they went to Bama & picks'em.

If the Ravens don't make the playoffs this year, I really hope Steve Bisciotti decides to clean house & start over.

Mark cover your eyes
124843682.jpg

Advertisement
Four QBs taken so far... is there any other QB that could be taken before Brad?

Most have Peterman about Kaaya, and some have Dobbs ahead of him. The NFL is desperate for QB's so I don't see Brad going past round 4.

Advertisement
Funniest thing I've seen all night. Roger is cold for this one.
[TWEET]858148379792113664[/TWEET]

Advertisement
Back