NFL Day 2: Rounds 2 and 3

Advertisement
This is getting weird. Maybe the teams know something we don't.

They know exactly what we know - he abuses puppies, punches women, and likes to illegally possess and use firearms. Take a late round flyer on the guy, but don't waste a quality pick on him.

Cook will look great as a Montreal Alouette.

If he has actually abused dogs, the League Office put a blackball out on him. Guaranteed.

Nobody wants a repeat of the Vick Fiasco.

Vikings. Replaced a dude who abuses children with one who abuses puppies. That's a step up I suppose.

So in which round do you think Kayaa would have regrets about leaving early, 5th? 6th? I think you could feel ok getting drafted in rounds 3 or 4, but dang after that he's gotta be disappointed.

Rooting for him, but would be curious what he's thinking with all these ACC QBs like Watson, Trubisky, Peterman and Kizer being talked about going before him. Fingers crossed he ends up in a positive situation and can learn as a backup for a while.

Vikings. Replaced a dude who abuses children with one who abuses puppies. That's a step up I suppose.

What ap did wont nothing. Got my *** whooped just like that several times as a kid.

You got repeatedly whipped in the ********s by your parents? Guess that explains a lot.

Last edited:
Advertisement
So in which round do you think Kayaa would have regrets about leaving early, 5th? 6th? I think you could feel ok getting drafted in rounds 3 or 4, but dang after that he's gotta be disappointed.

Rooting for him, but would be curious what he's thinking with all these ACC QBs like Watson, Trubisky, Peterman and Kizer being talked about going before him. Fingers crossed he ends up in a positive situation and can learn as a backup for a while.

He said he didnt care which round he got drafted in.

What ap did wont nothing. Got my *** whooped just like that several times as a kid.

You got repeatedly whipped in the ********s by your parents?

He didnt get no repeadetly whiped in no testacles. I got my *** whooped with a switch and *** did bleed.

Before you start typing you should do some research.

Minnesota Vikings RB Adrian Peterson was done in by horrific visuals in child abuse case

Yes, he whipped his kid in the ********s. The police had the
abuse photos. It is the major reason that Goodell pressed for punishment.

Last edited:

He didnt get no repeadetly whiped in no testacles. I got my *** whooped with a switch and *** did bleed.

Before you start typing you should do some research. Yes, he whipped his kid in the ********s. The police had the abuse photos.

Dont need research. When you get your *** whooped you are liable to get hit anywhere. **** is no big deal.

Advertisement
Man. Don't know what to say! My Vikes got Cuck. Steal of a pick. Do I buy a jersey just to burn it? Disown the Vikes because we now have Xavier Rhodes and Cuck? Need everybody's advice here. Wish the Vikes would get some Miami guys. At least it's not Jameis Winston - but equally bad if not worse cuz Cuck is from Miami.

******** whipping and bleeding asses? This thread ******* delivers!!!!!

Where do I sign up?

giphy.gif

Before you start typing you should do some research. Yes, he whipped his kid in the ********s. The police had the abuse photos.

Dont need research. When you get your *** whooped you are liable to get hit anywhere. **** is no big deal.

Makes sense, you strike me as a person who doesn't like research or facts. I got spanked as a kid, including paddles in school or belt at home. My parents sure as **** didn't start beating me all over my body. Maybe that's because my parents weren't pyschopaths.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Oh well. Vikings must be satisfied that the off-field stuff is no big deal.

Don't kid yourself. Team will be okay to good if Bridgewater can get healthy.

I have my doubts, though. There's a reason people don't want to pay Dalvin first round money.

I have my doubts, though. There's a reason people don't want to pay Dalvin first round money.

Word is Bridgewater is done in MN unless A.) Bradford stinks this year and B.) Bridgewater can come in and replace Bradford mid-year. Otherwise we already didn't pick up Bridgewater's option for 2018 which we would've had to pay him like 13mm a year.

Word is Bridgewater is done in MN unless A.) Bradford stinks this year and B.) Bridgewater can come in and replace Bradford mid-year. Otherwise we already didn't pick up Bridgewater's option for 2018 which we would've had to pay him like 13mm a year.

Either way - it's even worse now that you brought up Bridgewater. The Vikings are filled with players that should've been Canes. Man this sucks.

Advertisement
I'm confused...how does Joe Mixon not go before Cook? The only issue he had was that he knocked a girl out and apparently he got blackballed by the league

He didn't fire a weapon on school property...he doesn't have rape accusation under his name....he wasn't charged with robbery

You never hit a woman and it shouldn't be allowed ever but he's a saint compared to Dalvin

Last edited:
Man. Don't know what to say! My Vikes got Cuck. Steal of a pick. Do I buy a jersey just to burn it? Disown the Vikes because we now have Xavier Rhodes and Cuck? Need everybody's advice here. Wish the Vikes would get some Miami guys. At least it's not Jameis Winston - but equally bad if not worse cuz Cuck is from Miami.

In the same exact boat.

Kizer to the Browns in the 2nd is actually a pretty good pick...

He's a kid that if he develops in the right system can become a good QB.

Advertisement
Back