NFL 53 man roster bloodbath

And if you Google Tom Brady its going to say he's a Buccaneer. At the end of the day, Gus was a Cane, no denying that. Who cares about who claims him, he played for us therefore, I root for him in the NFL.
I'm a fan of Gus and I root for him too. Some people hated Gus when he was here and continue to hate on him.

CIS is an opinion board, so it's totally fine to count him as a Cane. Some might count him 100% Miami. Some might count him 100% Rutgers. Some might count him 50/50. Some might count him 80/20. Anyone can have any opinion they want.

All I'm saying is on any count of NFL players by school from a credible source - NFL.com, ESPN, etc - Gus will be 100% Rutgers 100% of the time.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Gus was solid to below average for us. He was even worse at Rutgers. He's been solid to good in the NFL.
He was at Miami 4 years and Rutgers 1. Which ever school HE reps is the one that gets to claim him. If he reps both, than both can. Some transfer guys really dislike the school they were leaving. Some still may identify more with that school..

I mean **** Aaron Rodgers was ****ed at Cal for a while and was introducing himself from Butte Community College on SNF.

Got to scout and recruit better.
Can’t let players leave South Florida that can play because your evals are bad.

Got to figure out a way to keep more local top talent home.

Doing better under Manny lately, but work still to be done.

Not taking the vaccine was a big part of a lot of cuts this year.. unless your a star, I don’t think teams feel it’s worth it.

Advertisement
That came from The University of Cincinnati. Lol. FML.
I knew Pat back in high school my brother did his videos for recruiting. He may have went to Cincinnati but Pat was a Canes fan when I knew him. Also he's easily the best punter in the NFL. He's built like a TE

Advertisement
I go based on player introductions on Sunday night football when the players introduce themselves. With the injury to JK Dobbins, Gus should be starting the SNF game vs Kansas City on Sept 19th. We can settle this then...

Redwine will find a home.

Badgley will as well. He had a good couple seasons for SD. His big problem is he missed a game winner and I am sure they were sour over that.

Well, they are not alone in that regard.

Lol. Why would anybody think we should have 50 guys in the league? We’ve been a pretty mediocre program for 15 years. Just another example of the fanbase way over hyping the talent we’ve had. We’ve had a few great players, and a bunch of solid players. “Solid” players aren’t usually the type who have long NFL careers. If anything we’ve been overachieving when it comes to our guys playing professionally. We have averaged 8 wins per year since 2005. How many other 8 win teams put guys in the league consistently?

Advertisement
Roche to NYG.

I think several of our guys that were cut will be on rosters this season, starting with Redwine and Colbert. Hopefully Duke lands somewhere that knows how to use his talents soon, too.

GOAT Frank Gore may have seen his final game last season. With 16000 yards rushing, he has 726 yards to go to catch Sweetness and be #2 all time behind Emmitt.

I think several of our guys that were cut will be on rosters this season, starting with Redwine and Colbert. Hopefully Duke lands somewhere that knows how to use his talents soon, too.

GOAT Frank Gore may have seen his final game last season. With 16000 yards rushing, he has 726 yards to go to catch Sweetness and be #2 all time behind Emmitt.
A good result for Roche would be like AQM. 6th round pick, cut from team that drafted him, becomes a contributing player on the next team. AQM is headed into his fifth season.

The Duke thing is weird. He has produced and been on the field at every stop.

A good result for Roche would be like AQM. 6th round pick, cut from team that drafted him, becomes a contributing player on the next team. AQM is headed into his fifth season.

The Duke thing is weird. He has produced and been on the field at every stop.

Disregard. Think I'm dumb.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back