NFL 53 man roster bloodbath

There no doubt we had a huge drop in talent over the last two decades, and even that talent was often underutilized. The lack of any dominant players in the NFL is just the outcome of that mismanagement. I do think this team has some guys who could start to get us back. Not enough yet though.

Advertisement
So we’re claiming Gus, huh? I guess Buffalo should claim KJ Osborne & Texas, Colbert. Smh.

This is indicative of where we are; the fact we’re claiming players that transferred to other schools to hold on to some semblance of our old mantra of NFLU. (Yeah I know Gus graduated from Miami, but he entered the league from Rutgers University, just like Cager entered under The University of Georgia)

We have a grip of bubble players in the league, and zero stars (yes Campbell & Graham WERE stars, but r past their prime). That’s something that HAS to change. Looking forward to JP & GR to break this trend.
Gus claims Miami himself.

Advertisement
Gus claims Miami himself.

His profile says from Rutgers. What I heard him say is he’ll always be a Hurricane, but he’s listed from Rutgers, & I’m going to assume if he made it to the HOF, the school listed for him will be Rutgers.

Furthermore, if I’m going to be frank, the only reason he’s even being claimed is b/c he made it to the league & stayed in the league. He was completely trashed by majority of us while here, replaying highlights of how “soft” he was as DP body slammed him.

I see a bunch of JAGS for the most part and older players that aren't that anymore. Feliciano has turned into a decent player and so has Linder. Flowers is still trying to figure out the NFL Hopefully Phillips becomes special...”as for Gus, lol...you can't claim Gus and Osborn bro...”

Thank u! Lol

Advertisement
His profile says from Rutgers. What I heard him say is he’ll always be a Hurricane, but he’s listed from Rutgers, & I’m going to assume if he made it to the HOF, the school listed for him will be Rutgers.

Furthermore, if I’m going to be frank, the only reason he’s even being claimed is b/c he made it to the league & stayed in the league. He was completely trashed by majority of us while here, replaying highlights of how “soft” he was as DP body slammed him.
He was wearing all UM stuff when every rookie was asked to rep their school. I think he’s claimed UM in interviews, too. It was surprising.

I never gave up on Gus, liked him better than Yearby and Walton. So I’m claiming him.

Phillips absolutely gets claimed because he would have been out of football otherwise. Colbert too.

Delaney and Osborn I can see not adding them since we didn’t give them any boost after they switched schools.

Cager can be a bulldog for all I care.

Advertisement
I never gave up on Gus, liked him better than Yearby and Walton. So I’m claiming him.

Phillips absolutely gets claimed because he would have been out of football otherwise. Colbert too.

Delaney and Osborn I can see not adding them since we didn’t give them any boost after they switched schools.

Cager can be a bulldog for all I care.

Man, Delaney & Osborn both have Miami under their profile. They are Canes.

Advertisement
Man, Delaney & Osborn both have Miami under their profile. They are Canes.
I'm with you - you can't have both ways. Either Osborne is from Miami & Gus is from Rutgers, or Osborne is from Buffalo and Gus is from Miami. Pick a side.

Even though, and I'm not positive - but I think Gus has said "The U" on his MNF intro.

But his profile says Rutgers, and that's what counts when doing these "School X has X amount of players in the NFL" counts

I'm with you - you can't have both ways. Either Osborne is from Miami & Gus is from Rutgers, or Osborne is from Buffalo and Gus is from Miami. Pick a side.

Even though, and I'm not positive - but I think Gus has said "The U" on his MNF intro.

But his profile says Rutgers, and that's what counts when doing these "School X has X amount of players in the NFL" counts

This! U can’t have it both ways. At the end of the day, Gus entered the NFL as Rutgers. That’s what his NFL profile says. Osborn entered the NFL as a Cane; that’s what his profile says. If we’re claiming Gus, then we can’t claim Osborn, Rochè, or Colbert. All those guys were graduates from another institution before coming over here.

Advertisement
Back