NFL 53 man roster bloodbath

OldhamA

Senior
I'm the last person to be accused of being a moper, but if you want a representation of where we are as a program right now, check out the Canes bloodbath today.

So many Canes haven't made the final cut. Burns, Colbert, Badgley etc etc.

Brutal day for us. Diaz needs to turn this around pronto.

Advertisement
NFL means Not For Long.

In good news, it looks like Berrios, Delaney, Trent Harris and Travis Homer made the initial 53s.

Lot of turnover this year. Next year should be a bigger class. As far as active Canes, we got 26 (I may be missing a couple):

Deejay Dallas
Travis Homer
Gus Edwards
KJ Osborn
Braxton Berrios
Jimmie Graham
David Njoku
Chris Herndon
Brevin Jordan
Ereck Flowers
Brandon Linder
Jon Feliciano
Pat O'Donnell
Jose Borregales
Calais Campbell
Trent Harris
Greg Rousseau
Jaelen Phillips
Jon Garvin
Al-Quadin Muhammad
Denzel Perryman
Shaquille Quarterman
Jaquan Johnson
Rayshawn Jenkins
Deon Bush
Dee Delaney

Advertisement
Advertisement
Cleveland is just suddenly loaded at safety
Jackson came on strong during the preseason games despite still bullrushing most of his snaps.

Redwine had to beat out the potential of Grant Delpit and Richard Lecounte from UGA who had 2 INTs during preseason. He never had a chance because he got hurt and missed the entire training camp and preseason. It was a forgone conclusion with him.

So we’re claiming Gus, huh? I guess Buffalo should claim KJ Osborn & Texas, Colbert. Smh.

This is indicative of where we are; the fact we’re claiming players that transferred to other schools to hold on to some semblance of our old mantra of NFLU. (Yeah I know Gus graduated from Miami, but he entered the league from Rutgers University, just like Cager entered under The University of Georgia)

We have a grip of bubble players in the league, and zero stars (yes Campbell & Graham WERE stars, but r past their prime). That’s something that HAS to change. Looking forward to JP & GR to break this trend.

Last edited:
Miami has 26 NFL players in the NFL. Maybe 9 are starters.

Alabama has 24 players starting on Offense and 19 starting on Defense.

9 vs 43 - That's the talent gap we're dealing with.

But really happy for the bubble guys like Homer, Osborne, Delaney, etc. that were on the bubble and made it, and hopefully Rousseau & Phillips are next gen of dominant NFL Canes.

Advertisement
NFL means Not For Long.

In good news, it looks like Berrios, Delaney, Trent Harris and Travis Homer made the initial 53s.

Lot of turnover this year. Next year should be a bigger class. As far as active Canes, we got 26 (I may be missing a couple):

Deejay Dallas
Travis Homer
Gus Edwards
KJ Osborn
Braxton Berrios
Jimmie Graham
David Njoku
Chris Herndon
Brevin Jordan
Ereck Flowers
Brandon Linder
Jon Feliciano
Chris O'Donnell
Jose Borregales
Calais Campbell
Trent Harris
Greg Rousseau
Jaelen Phillips
Jon Garvin
Al-Quadin Muhammad
Denzel Perryman
Shaquille Quarterman
Jaquan Johnson
Rayshawn Jenkins
Deon Bush
Dee Delaney
I see a bunch of JAGS for the most part and older players that aren't that anymore. Feliciano has turned into a decent player and so has Linder. Flowers is still trying to figure out the NFL Hopefully Phillips becomes special...as for Gus, lol...you can't claim Gus and Osborn bro...

NFL means Not For Long.

Deejay Dallas
Travis Homer
Gus Edwards
KJ Osborn
Braxton Berrios
Jimmie Graham
David Njoku
Chris Herndon
Brevin Jordan
Ereck Flowers
Brandon Linder
Jon Feliciano
Chris O'Donnell
Jose Borregales
Calais Campbell
Trent Harris
Greg Rousseau
Jaelen Phillips
Jon Garvin
Al-Quadin Muhammad
Denzel Perryman
Shaquille Quarterman
Jaquan Johnson
Rayshawn Jenkins
Deon Bush
Dee Delaney

We got 27 bro

Advertisement
So we’re claiming Gus, huh? I guess Buffalo should claim KJ Osborne & Texas, Colbert. Smh.

This is indicative of where we are; the fact we’re claiming players that transferred to other schools to hold on to some semblance of our old mantra of NFLU. (Yeah I know Gus graduated from Miami, but he entered the league from Rutgers University, just like Cager entered under The University of Georgia)

We have a grip of bubble players in the league, and zero stars (yes Campbell & Graham WERE stars, but r past their prime). That’s something that HAS to change. Looking forward to JP & GR to break this trend.
Good stuff.

Advertisement
Back