Next year’s home schedule

Coming down for at least two home games. Now that we're serious about winning.

Advertisement
What are you talking about? Ticket sell for like $15 most games.
Good seats, you know, like the orange bowl…

Lower bowl tickets on sidelines are at min $100 each, parking pass is $30, food and drink $50 per person not counting alcohol, so what are you at? $330 for a pair of seats without a beer? That’s why the only full sections are nosebleeds or corners. It’s not hard to figure out the attendance issue.

I dont know, maybe yall can pin a thread challenging our fans to, not maybe sell out every game, but 55, 60k for every game. The university finally stepped up and is doing what we want, showing they are serious about football. Its time for us to challenge ourselves to make every game a party. Make it feel like the VT game atleast. Which was the game before ND in 2017. Fans who can attend. I know everyone can't. But why should we not have 60k in the seats against Bethune. Make it scary for whomever we play.
Just win n ppl will come. In 2017 it was packed even for ****** games like GT n UVA. If we manage to beat A&M or Clemson watchout.

Advertisement
Just win n ppl will come. In 2017 it was packed even for ****** games like GT n UVA. If we manage to beat A&M or Clemson watchout.
We should make it where it doesnt matter, or try to make it that way. It was not packed for UVA or GT. I was there. Not even VT was fully packed, even though it was close. The only one that was, was ND and that was the only one i didn't go to.

Bethune is the first game. It would be nice to see 55k, 60k.

Advertisement
Good seats, you know, like the orange bowl…

Lower bowl tickets on sidelines are at min $100 each, parking pass is $30, food and drink $50 per person not counting alcohol, so what are you at? $330 for a pair of seats without a beer? That’s why the only full sections are nosebleeds or corners. It’s not hard to figure out the attendance issue.
Nose bleeds be the main empty parts. That's where i sit. I love to be covered if the rain comes.

FAMU the one with the band? Or both?
Our guys came out of the locker room early for FAMU, their on their own level. Bethune can hold their own. I actually miss this about modern day college football. Halftime shows are rarely, if ever, shown. Instead, we’re treated to the same talking heads every week at halftime, which I never watch. I do have an appreciation for how hard these kids work, as my son was in Band of the Hour frosh & soph years. The least the networks can do is show some of it. It is unique to college football.

i remember back when the birth control pill first came out and there was an incredible controversy about it. As part of their halftime show, I thought it might have been against ND, but I can’t remember, but the Stanford band formed a pill and moved it toward a toilet. So irreverent. I mean, I was a kid and have liked that band ever since. I know they were tossed from ND for something else they did, which makes me admire them all the more.

We should make it where it doesnt matter, or try to make it that way. It was not packed for UVA or GT. I was there. Not even VT was fully packed, even though it was close. The only one that was, was ND and that was the only one i didn't go to.

Bethune is the first game. It would be nice to see 55k, 60k.
I was there to it was pretty stole. Idk what ur talking about.

Advertisement
I find it odd that you included @syracuse under "brutal" because it's not a good football program and their stadium doesn't scare most road teams.

I was just listing the variable games for that season (out of conference games and the rotating cross divisional ACC game).

I was there to it was pretty stole. Idk what ur talking about.
None of those games were totally sold out. If you say so, you're either lying or making stuff up. I was at every single home game, except ND game, and none were sold out. Pretty sure the highlights are on YouTube.

Im Back GIF by Kinda Funny

Advertisement
None of those games were totally sold out. If you say so, you're either lying or making stuff up. I was at every single home game, except ND game, and none were sold out. Pretty sure the highlights are on YouTube.
I never said they were sold-out I said packed. As in attendance was alot higher than average.

Also I don't care wat it looks like on TV. Hardrock has a **** ton of bars and lounges where ppl chill during the game that you don't see on TV.

I've been a season ticket holder since I graduated in 1998. I know I've been part of the problem for the last 20 years but I can't say I've been more excited for a home opener than the one in September 2022. What a celebration that is going to be.

Advertisement
Back