Next year’s home schedule

Advertisement
Florida State, UNC, Pittsburgh, Duke, Southern Mississippi, Middle Tennessee State and Bethune Cookman.

Miami needs to go 7-0 at home. Bring the Rock back to life. Mario just left a 19-game home winning streak in Oregon. No reason he can’t get one going here.
It already started. Zero chance we lose to BCC

2023 we get TAMU, BC, and Miami of Ohio all at home.

2024 is BRUTAL. We play @uf, @Notre Dame and @Syracuse. (year 3 of the Cristobal era)

2025 we get uf, Notre Dame, and USF all at home.

I’m not saying I’m scared of them.

But they aren’t “gutted.” The opposite is true.

It’s like people saying Mario didn’t want to leave Oregon because this is when his high ranked classes fully take over the roster.

Mack is the same kind of coach. You hire him with the idea that you really don’t see the Payoff until his recruiting makes up the roster.

He has two full classes. You should start seeing those 4* guys start for them next year.
Idk. The classes weren’t THAT good, and some of the top end guys have already played and not been great.

Advertisement
With pickett and howell gone, I cannot see us being the underdog in any of those games. I think some of them may be closer than we would like since we will likely be installing new systems on both sides of the ball, but I am comfortable with where Mario will have things when we play the tougher games.

Coach asked us to do our part. We need to show up and bring it. I already reached out to the ticket office to see if I can get a few more seats in our section.

Been wanting to travel down for a Noles home game for awhile now. Methinks theres finally a valid reason to take that trip now

Advertisement
Welcome to college football in 2022. Major programs rarely schedule home and home series anymore because all the money is in the neutral site games (the ones we lose every year). Your best hope for a better schedule is for Notre Dame to finally join the conference fully. Otherwise occasional home and homes against mid tier P5 programs like Michigan State is the best you’ll get. There’s no incentive for teams to schedule power 5 opponents out of conference.

Florida State, UNC, Pittsburgh, Duke, Southern Mississippi, Middle Tennessee State and Bethune Cookman.

Miami needs to go 7-0 at home. Bring the Rock back to life. Mario just left a 19-game home winning streak in Oregon. No reason he can’t get one going here.
I dont know, maybe yall can pin a thread challenging our fans to, not maybe sell out every game, but 55, 60k for every game. The university finally stepped up and is doing what we want, showing they are serious about football. Its time for us to challenge ourselves to make every game a party. Make it feel like the VT game atleast. Which was the game before ND in 2017. Fans who can attend. I know everyone can't. But why should we not have 60k in the seats against Bethune. Make it scary for whomever we play.

15-0
Coastal Champs
ACC champs
In the playoffs
Bigger, stronger, faster
Addition by subtraction
One heartbeat, cohesive, resilient, non-toxic, new culture, selfless, etc.

Will believe it when I see it.

You guys wonder why no one wants to coach here? First weekend hasn't even flipped over and you already want him to go undefeated in his first season.

Advertisement
Come New Year's it's going to be 20 years since we went undefeated at home. We still had season tickets and I was there (2002 VT) so you know that's a long time ago. The majority of people I was with have passed away due to old age including my grandmother who was born in Miami in the mid 1920's.

Going to be interesting to see who we open the season with. I have a feeling the ACC is going to give us a conference game Week 1. I'd love to start the season with Bethune-Cookman though.
let's hope radavich helps with scheduling stuff like this!

Advertisement
2023 we get TAMU, BC, and Miami of Ohio all at home.

2024 is BRUTAL. We play @uf, @Notre Dame and @Syracuse. (year 3 of the Cristobal era)

2025 we get uf, Notre Dame, and USF all at home.
I find it odd that you included @syracuse under "brutal" because it's not a good football program and their stadium doesn't scare most road teams.

Advertisement
Back