Next year’s home schedule

DMoney

D-Moni
Administrator
Florida State, UNC, Pittsburgh, Duke, Southern Mississippi, Middle Tennessee State and Bethune Cookman.

Miami needs to go 7-0 at home. Bring the Rock back to life. Mario just left a 19-game home winning streak in Oregon. No reason he can’t get one going here.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Florida State, UNC, Pittsburgh, Duke, Southern Mississippi, Middle Tennessee State and Bethune Cookman.

Miami needs to go 7-0 at home. Bring the Rock back to life. Mario just left a 19-game home winning streak in Oregon. No reason he can’t get one going here.
Speaking of home winning streaks I believe Clemson is at 34 currently. I would take great pleasure in ending that streak.

Going to be interesting to see who we open the season with. I have a feeling the ACC is going to give us a conference game Week 1. I'd love to start the season with Bethune-Cookman though.

Advertisement
Going to be interesting to see who we open the season with. I have a feeling the ACC is going to give us a conference game Week 1. I'd love to start the season with Bethune-Cookman though.
Rather have them week before Clemson whenever that is.

People need to show up regardless. The school is pumping serious money into the program. Time to represent
Avg cost of game attendance is way too high for the product we’ve gotten for the past few years. If the price is more competitive I bet it sells out in seconds.

Advertisement
Give us whatever team starts a new QB first game.
Barry Jackson said today in an article only three dates have been confirmed, and Week 1 wasn't one of them.

BUT... FBS Schedules has us playing Bethune Week 1 because all of the other ACC teams on our schedule already have a Week 1 game lined up, if I'm reading everything correctly.

Advertisement
Back