Next year’s home schedule

UNC loses their QB.

But next year is when you should start to see Mack’s recruiting classes take over the roster.

They were bad this year and they lose Howell.

Their OL was one of the worst in the country. Look no farther than FSU and UM to see how far you can fall off without an OL.

They don’t scare me.

Advertisement
They were bad this year and they lose Howell.

Their OL was one of the worst in the country. Look no farther than FSU and UM to see how far you can fall off without an OL.

They don’t scare me.

I’m not saying I’m scared of them.

But they aren’t “gutted.” The opposite is true.

It’s like people saying Mario didn’t want to leave Oregon because this is when his high ranked classes fully take over the roster.

Mack is the same kind of coach. You hire him with the idea that you really don’t see the Payoff until his recruiting makes up the roster.

He has two full classes. You should start seeing those 4* guys start for them next year.

Advertisement
Florida State, UNC, Pittsburgh, Duke, Southern Mississippi, Middle Tennessee State and Bethune Cookman.

Miami needs to go 7-0 at home. Bring the Rock back to life. Mario just left a 19-game home winning streak in Oregon. No reason he can’t get one going here.
I hope our new AD makes sure we have a better home schedule in the coming years…

Give us whatever team starts a new QB first game.
That hasn’t always worked out so well in the recent past…

1639108248546.jpeg

Advertisement
Florida State, UNC, Pittsburgh, Duke, Southern Mississippi, Middle Tennessee State and Bethune Cookman.

Miami needs to go 7-0 at home. Bring the Rock back to life. Mario just left a 19-game home winning streak in Oregon. No reason he can’t get one going here.
UNC and Pitt bringing in new QB's and in Pitt's case new OC, too. Florida State? Mario will be in take no prisoners mode with them. Though it led to this exciting place we're in now, I'm still ****ed beyond belief about 4th and 14th.

Please remind me...since we joined a conference...have we had a worse home OOC schedule in the past 30 years?

This is hopefully the last Beta Blake bumfvck that we have to endure.

Advertisement
Lol got some Al Golden scheduling going on still. But I can’t wait to be celebrating W’s with you’ll on top of Coral Gables High old principal office

Advertisement
kenny pickett and sam howell gone, really setting up nicely

I think we win all 7 at home and we split or lose both the games with Texas A&M and Clemson

10-2

This is the absolute floor for Mario with this schedule. No way we should be going 9-3 or heaven forbid 8-4.

Yes and that was the worst abomination I ever attended. But that’s ok it’s in the past. Good game to schedule. But I take the fspoo game ag home all day

Not to play the one-up game but I flew in from northern California for that abortion of a performance. I even broke my own personal policy of never attending a noon game in September. ****, I even guilted @PhenomCane into flying from Houston to meet me. :t5dia6fawihw78.jpg:

Not my finest hour. lol

**** Sir I missed your optimism and relentless effort to the 15-0 cause. One day soon hopefully these positive vibes will bring some 15-0 karma to our beloved Canes!!!! That would mean college football champs once again and the Bizarro world will cease to exist and we will be back to our rightful place in the college football universe 🙌🏼🤙🏼

Not to play the one-up game but I flew in from northern California for that abortion of a performance. I even broke my own personal policy of never attending a noon game in September. ****, I even guilted @PhenomCane into flying from Houston to meet me. :t5dia6fawihw78.jpg:

Not my finest hour. lol
Yeah it was hot that day man. I am Local tho and and I was still ****ed. Horrific watch

Advertisement
Back