Next year’s home schedule

Advertisement
Why weren't ppl in the seats genius? It was pouring and the roof was not blocking certain sections from the rain. Alot of ppl, especially at the end zones went inside.
First of all you said it was packed. And i said it was not. It was not packed against UVA or GT. It was not packed v VT, but it was close. The 300s behind the goals had good amount of empty seats. I sit in the 300s so i could see up there. And you making it seem like i said something wrong. No i want us to come out even if its Bethune which is my point. Guaranteed win, doesn't matter. We should challenge our fans to do it. The school has shown they serious about winning, we have no more excuses. Lets make Hard Rock intimidating as we know it can be

My bad the 1st FG is early in the game.Ppl dnt go into the stadium.

Miami is notorious for crowds entering late. Ask the Heat.
I know that but that game wasn't even close to pack. We did make alot of noise, especially when the rain came and we were trailing

FSU is the marquee game here. Win that one and running the table at home is real. Let’s hope Bethune brings the band.
UNC needs to be *** Whooped too. Can't stand losing to those clowns, Brown ain't gott Mandy to own anymore, need to pay then back and see Mack Shart his Depends on the sidelines!

Advertisement
Advertisement
Florida State, UNC, Pittsburgh, Duke, Southern Mississippi, Middle Tennessee State and Bethune Cookman.

Miami needs to go 7-0 at home. Bring the Rock back to life. Mario just left a 19-game home winning streak in Oregon. No reason he can’t get one going here.
We get to see Gore Jr. nice!

Im definitely making plans to be at College Station, but I almost feel as though I should go to Mario's home opener. BTW, Im getting my season tix next week..

Not sure why we don't try and schedule UCF, and USF, every couple of years instead of the FBS teams in state. I know we help finance the small schools' athletic programs with the games, but it would be better for our revenue and the in-state power 5 teams if we played every couple of years on a home and away schedule. Going to the Hardrock to see UM vs Southern Mississippi, Middle Tennessee State and Bethune Cookman is a fun tailgate but doesn't help the team to get status in the national championship committee. the new AD needs to think bigger, and with a much more modern strategic communicates strategy than the last AD team. Our Webpage and messaging are horrible.

Advertisement
I dont know, maybe yall can pin a thread challenging our fans to, not maybe sell out every game, but 55, 60k for every game. The university finally stepped up and is doing what we want, showing they are serious about football. Its time for us to challenge ourselves to make every game a party. Make it feel like the VT game atleast. Which was the game before ND in 2017. Fans who can attend. I know everyone can't. But why should we not have 60k in the seats against Bethune. Make it scary for whomever we play.
Paying that kind of money to watch a practice game & a halftime show in the blazing heat vs BCC ain't it for me. Been there done that.
I'll catch that game while I'm down in the Keys.

Not sure why we don't try and schedule UCF, and USF, every couple of years instead of the FBS teams in state. I know we help finance the small schools' athletic programs with the games, but it would be better for our revenue and the in-state power 5 teams if we played every couple of years on a home and away schedule. Going to the Hardrock to see UM vs Southern Mississippi, Middle Tennessee State and Bethune Cookman is a fun tailgate but doesn't help the team to get status in the national championship committee. the new AD needs to think bigger, and with a much more modern strategic communicates strategy than the last AD team. Our Webpage and messaging are horrible.
Why legitimize UCF or USF? Or FAU or FIU? Miami gains little from playing them.

Think bigger by playing schools like TAMU, UF, Auburn, South Carolina, Notre Dame, and BYU, all on the future schedules…

And we do have USF on the schedule, at The U in 2025, 2028, and one game in Tampa in 2027.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back