NEWSFLASH..we are not deep at WR according to Golden today..

So we would need 9 WR's to have a three deep?

3 starting WR positions X 3 players at each spot?

So we are missing one WR?

Is that what he is *****ing about?

Bodies dont = depth

Players at the same position capable of getting the job done are depth.

Guys like Gray Crow arent depth. Just because hes on the 4 deep doesnt mean we are deep at QB.

So every school has 16 WR that most are not considered just depth? 16 5 star studs waiting on the bench to play?

Advertisement
Golden already trying to set up his excuses. "Boy I'll tell you, we really would have taken it to Mike London this year if we had a better fourth wide receiver."

For Miami, our receiving core is pedestrian at best. I like Coley, Scott, Waters, Berrios but outside Coley where is the star potential? Outside those 4, I think the WRs are extremely weak. Maybe Cager has some potential.

Our WRs and CBs depth returning in 2016 is almost unfathomable considering both are everywhere in SFla. Just another massive failure by Folden

Yep. Every position on this team is pedestrian. Awful roster.

`One or two more running backs, one or two more receivers, one or two more corners.'

If only the school were located in an area that produced stars at those positions by the truckload.

If only we had been playing with a full allotment of scholarships the past 4 years.

holy ****.....

Yeah, that 9 over 3 is real crippling. Wonder how USC (worse sanctions) and Ohio St (same sanctions) are doing?

Also, lets just ignore that we haven't played at 85 schollies in years

Might as well ignore the fact that Golden recruited his lack of depth

Buddha, seriously; why do you like Golden?

So we would need 9 WR's to have a three deep?

3 starting WR positions X 3 players at each spot?

So we are missing one WR?

Is that what he is *****ing about?

Bodies dont = depth

Players at the same position capable of getting the job done are depth.

Guys like Gray Crow arent depth. Just because hes on the 4 deep doesnt mean we are deep at QB.

who recruited these "bodies"? They just show up and Miami tossed the scholarships?

Advertisement
`One or two more running backs, one or two more receivers, one or two more corners.'

If only the school were located in an area that produced stars at those positions by the truckload.

If only we had been playing with a full allotment of scholarships the past 4 years.

holy ****.....

Yeah, that 9 over 3 is real crippling. Wonder how USC (worse sanctions) and Ohio St (same sanctions) are doing?

So that's why we didn't get Michel, scarlett, alex collins, or dalvin cook.

Miami only have 8 receivers most schools have 2 times that amount. If he said it in that way he would be correct.

So why did he want to move 5* wr Travis Rudolph to cb?
Confused-GIF_2.gif

Last edited:
I think he means "we have a bunch of JAG at WR"...... I would love to be proven wrong however in the first game a DB will come up to tackle Coley and he will fall on the ground to avoid contact...........hope I am wrong

This guy is the ******* worst. **** this guy. **** you buddy. Kansas City ******.

Advertisement
He's bringing up the scholly reductions. I think golden has a twitch where he has to make an excuse during every interview even when an excuse isn't real or necessary.

Hes such a soft shouldered *****.

holy ****.....

Because I see a coach who stuck with us when the **** hit the fan. We've played something like 15 scholly's down for each of the past 4 years.

You guys only see 9, but you conveniently neglect the self imposed hamstringing we penalized ourselves to help mitigate the damage we knew was coming.

You guys also minimize the scandal that this staff had to endure for their first 3 years.
I'll say it again. We were guilty as sin. These weren't alleged charges. They weren't conjecture.
How do I know?
Because we self imposed 2 bowl bans and an ACCCG, played with 15% less scholarship players for 4 fuccking years and limited recruiting visits for 4 years.
You don't self flagellate unless you feel you've committed egregious sins.

The main reason I like Golden is because I see the team we have now.
The past 4 years have been difficult to say the least.
No one on here wants us to win more than I do. No one.

I see our roster, that has been built while a funeral dirge has been playing, and I am optimistic. We have an elite level qb who actually knows what he's doing this year, meaning we will be able to use a full offensive playbook.
We finally have the defensive players needed to run this complicated NFL style defense.

The main reason I support Golden is simple: he's the head coach at The University of Miami.

holy ****.....

Because I see a coach who stuck with us when the **** hit the fan. We've played something like 15 scholly's down for each of the past 4 years.

You guys only see 9, but you conveniently neglect the self imposed hamstringing we penalized ourselves to help mitigate the damage we knew was coming.

You guys also minimize the scandal that this staff had to endure for their first 3 years.
I'll say it again. We were guilty as sin. These weren't alleged charges. They weren't conjecture.
How do I know?
Because we self imposed 2 bowl bans and an ACCCG, played with 15% less scholarship players for 4 fuccking years and limited recruiting visits for 4 years.

I see our roster, that has been built while a funeral dirge has been playing, and I am optimistic. We have an elite level qb who actually knows what he's doing this year, meaning we will be able to use a full offensive playbook.
We finally have the defensive players needed to run this complicated NFL style defense.

The main reason I support Golden is simple: he's the head coach at The University of Miami.

You are a lunatic. You might be a serial killer.

Advertisement

holy ****.....

How do I know?

Gave that up for lent.

"The main reason I like Golden is because I see the team we have now. The team coming off a 6-7 season that lost seven NFL guys. I really like what we've got going here."

"The main reason I like Golden is because I see the team we have now. The team coming off a 6-7 season that lost seven NFL guys. I really like what we've got going here."

Have you seen our roster without the hate glasses?

Advertisement
Our roster is significantly worse than last year and we went 6-7.

You look at the players we lost from last year instead of looking at the players we have this year.

The Kaaya this year is an upgrade over the Kaaya from last year.

This may be surprising, but Yearby, Walton and Gray will probably be statistically the same as Duke and company last year.

Our wr's this year will be better for two reasons. We will have the real Stacy Coley this year and the tough possession receiver Kaaya needed last year in Scott.

Herndon, Njoku and Dobard will prove to be better than Clive and Dobard last year.

O line is comparable. I'm not saying Darling/McDermott are better than Flowers, but you guys forget that Flowers was such a high pick because of his physical ability and potential. His play last year for us was good but sporadic. Linder is a better center than McDermott. Gall is ok, and Sunny is the wild card. If he's good than this line will be very good. If he sucks, then McDermott replaces him, and McDermott is pretty darn good.

Defense is better and deeper than last year across the board.

holy ****.....

How do I know?

Agree 100%

Ad you have to put the statements into context. What was the question being asked of him? No coach is comfortable. Even Urban is worried about losing 3 QB's again. Coaches see the worst. They know where the faults are. You think Golden has not tried to bring in more guys? You really think the cloud meant nothing to the momentum of this program.

You skirts get so wrapped up into coach speak. Urban and Saban are not going to say everyone is great and there is no more work to do. But I guess they are allowed to say it because they have won? Every coach has their program responses.

MIATL said it best. College coaches are always recruiting. Always trying to replace players on the team that will be leaving or are not all stars. Every position is wide open. Every freshman will have a chance to play or start. No depth. If only we had you next Johnny football. Your going to be the next Mike Irvin??? Never heard of him? Your going to be the next Randy Moss? Never heard of him either Mr 17 year old. Your going to be the next next next great single digit wearing player we have here.

holy ****.....

How do I know?

You know what I don't like?

I didn't like the hiring of Coley as an OC, and I think he showed his inexperience during the second half of the FSU game last year.
Yes, he's a great recruiter, but his talent as a play caller is still suspect. Last year he was limited with the playbook because Kaaya didn't know what he was doing most of the time. We will see this year whether Coley is a competent play caller.

I also haven't liked for 4 years our defensive coordinator's game day decisions.

It's true we haven't had the players for this Seattle Seahawks defense, and I believe that instead of suffering for 4 years playing it, we should have played a more attacking defense on all downs, while we recruited and trained players in a complicated defense.

Personally I believe we should have left the secondary on islands and blitzed every down the past 4 years.
Yeah, you are going to give up big plays but so what? In between those big play touchdowns you get to kick the crap out of a qb or running back.

Death from a bullet to the head is much better than death from a thousand cuts.

You guys seem to think I love Golden.

I don't. I see the issues, but I also see the future vision in what he's been trying to build here for the past 4 years, and it's reflected in our current roster.

I don't love Golden, but I support him because he's the head coach of one of the only things I love in this world.

Advertisement
Back