NEWSFLASH..we are not deep at WR according to Golden today..

Such a Liar this guy. He chose to be at 80! 84 should've been the number but ***** decided to load up next year like he's going to be around to see it!

We missed on the WR Chattman. Missed on a couple of DL's. I don't think he chose to be at 80 this year. But why be so Butt hurt about it? If Golden is Gone don't you want the next Coach to have as many ships as possible to keep building this program?

Advertisement
I was worried for a sec. At first I saw only the word "flash" and figured some more pictures of our players were about to be leaked.

`One or two more running backs, one or two more receivers, one or two more corners.'

If only the school were located in an area that produced stars at those positions by the truckload.

If only we had been playing with a full allotment of scholarships the past 4 years.

holy ****.....

Yeah, that 9 over 3 is real crippling. Wonder how USC (worse sanctions) and Ohio St (same sanctions) are doing?

Also, lets just ignore that we haven't played at 85 schollies in years

Might as well ignore the fact that Golden recruited his lack of depth

Buddha, seriously; why do you like Golden?

Because I see a coach who stuck with us when the **** hit the fan. We've played something like 15 scholly's down for each of the past 4 years.

You guys only see 9, but you conveniently neglect the self imposed hamstringing we penalized ourselves to help mitigate the damage we knew was coming.

You guys also minimize the scandal that this staff had to endure for their first 3 years.
I'll say it again. We were guilty as sin. These weren't alleged charges. They weren't conjecture.
How do I know?
Because we self imposed 2 bowl bans and an ACCCG, played with 15% less scholarship players for 4 fuccking years and limited recruiting visits for 4 years.
You don't self flagellate unless you feel you've committed egregious sins.

The main reason I like Golden is because I see the team we have now.
The past 4 years have been difficult to say the least.
No one on here wants us to win more than I do. No one.

I see our roster, that has been built while a funeral dirge has been playing, and I am optimistic. We have an elite level qb who actually knows what he's doing this year, meaning we will be able to use a full offensive playbook.
We finally have the defensive players needed to run this complicated NFL style defense.

The main reason I support Golden is simple: he's the head coach at The University of Miami.

Mandown

`One or two more running backs, one or two more receivers, one or two more corners.'

If only the school were located in an area that produced stars at those positions by the truckload.

If only we had been playing with a full allotment of scholarships the past 4 years.

holy ****.....

Yeah, that 9 over 3 is real crippling. Wonder how USC (worse sanctions) and Ohio St (same sanctions) are doing?

Also, lets just ignore that we haven't played at 85 schollies in years

Might as well ignore the fact that Golden recruited his lack of depth

Buddha, seriously; why do you like Golden?

Because I see a coach who stuck with us when the **** hit the fan. We've played something like 15 scholly's down for each of the past 4 years.

You guys only see 9, but you conveniently neglect the self imposed hamstringing we penalized ourselves to help mitigate the damage we knew was coming.

You guys also minimize the scandal that this staff had to endure for their first 3 years.
I'll say it again. We were guilty as sin. These weren't alleged charges. They weren't conjecture.
How do I know?
Because we self imposed 2 bowl bans and an ACCCG, played with 15% less scholarship players for 4 fuccking years and limited recruiting visits for 4 years.
You don't self flagellate unless you feel you've committed egregious sins.

The main reason I like Golden is because I see the team we have now.
The past 4 years have been difficult to say the least.
No one on here wants us to win more than I do. No one.

I see our roster, that has been built while a funeral dirge has been playing, and I am optimistic. We have an elite level qb who actually knows what he's doing this year, meaning we will be able to use a full offensive playbook.
We finally have the defensive players needed to run this complicated NFL style defense.

The main reason I support Golden is simple: he's the head coach at The University of Miami.

Mandown

tom-cruise-laughing-hysterically_48.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back