NEWSFLASH..we are not deep at WR according to Golden today..

Al Foil

Coach Pepe MAGA!
Golden says our deepest unit on paper is not deep at all.....

Stacey Coley
Herb Waters
Braxton Berrios
Malcom Lewis
Rashawn Scott
Darrel Langham
Tyre Brady

* Asked about what Lawrence Cager did to break the two-deep in a deep receiving corps, Golden responded, "I don't think we're deep. That's one of the spots that when you look at our recruiting right now we need a lot of receivers. We're short there, not where we want to be at receiver. If you have those five scholarships right now, I'd say `One or two more running backs, one or two more receivers, one or two more corners.' In that range. ...

I wonder how the upper class WR's are feeling right now....? Golden is absolutely the worst f**king head coach on the planet.

The excuse machine is kicking in early....when will the nightmare end!

Last edited:
Advertisement
He means depth you f-cktard. As a coach you want to make sure when the seniors and JR's that are good enough leave you have others that can step up. You cant rely on an AA true frosh to come in and save you.

We havent Red Shirted kids like we should under Golden. Some falls on the roster being toyed with because of missed recruits and kids leaving but most falls directly on Golden. Choc got 6 carries last year against an FCS team. That is outrageous. That kid came in late and was behind the ball and still is according to some account on the playbook. Please explain to me why a kid with his potential coming in late and slow to pick up a playbook would not have been Red Shirted? Thats gross negligence!!

He means depth you f-cktard. As a coach you want to make sure when the seniors and JR's that are good enough leave you have others that can step up. You cant rely on an AA true frosh to come in and save you.

We havent Red Shirted kids like we should under Golden. Some falls on the roster being toyed with because of missed recruits and kids leaving but most falls directly on Golden. Choc got 6 carries last year against an FCS team. That is outrageous. That kid came in late and was behind the ball and still is according to some account on the playbook. Please explain to me why a kid with his potential coming in late and slow to pick up a playbook would not have been Red Shirted? Thats gross negligence!!

Golden recruited those kids.

Brady and Langham were highly recruited and are true sophomores....all of a sudden they aren't even good enough to fill our the third team on our depth chart? Is Golden saying he needs a first team five star starter at every position three deep on the roster?

95% of the coaches in the country would be f**king giddy just to have Stacey Coley, Herb Waters and six walk ons.

If you don't get it sir so I wont bother explaining....

Last edited:
`One or two more running backs, one or two more receivers, one or two more corners.'

If only the school were located in an area that produced stars at those positions by the truckload.

`One or two more running backs, one or two more receivers, one or two more corners.'

If only the school were located in an area that produced stars at those positions by the truckload.

well.......see......there was this cloud.......and it wont go away

Advertisement
that comment just proves how clueless he is. if there is any position where we actually have Miami level depth it is at WR.

I hate Golden, but Foil, you must be the most unenjoyable human being ever

If only we had been playing with a full allotment of scholarships the past 4 years.

Career Stats + or - a few yards for lazy math.

Stacey Coley 750yds 7tds
Herb Waters 890yds 8tds
Braxton Berrios 232 yds 3tds
Malcom Lewis 425 yds 2tds
Rashawn Scott 550yds 3tds

Darrel Langham 0 everything
Tyre Brady 0 everything
Lawrence Cager 0 everything

2800 career yards and 24 td's between 8 players really screams depth and experience.

Advertisement

If only we had been playing with a full allotment of scholarships the past 4 years.

1310483866536.jpg

Stacey Coley 750yds 7tds
Herb Waters 890yds 8tds

Tyre Brady 0 everything

[

Maybe if Golden wasn't such a loser, ****** coach and recruiter we would have Antonio Calloway, Travis Rudolph, Ermon Lane and Jonnie Dixon.

Would that be "enough" depth?

Golden was able to sign 1 WR last year because of nothing other than his own ****tiness.

Stacey Coley 750yds 7tds
Herb Waters 890yds 8tds

Tyre Brady 0 everything

2800 career yards and 24 td's between 8 players really screams depth and experience.

Pretty Much!

Advertisement
Why don't you stop recruiting slow WRs then you ******* dumb **********?

This has to be the slowest group of WRs Miami has ever had.

Stacey Coley 750yds 7tds
Herb Waters 890yds 8tds

Tyre Brady 0 everything

Coley, Scott and Waters should stay on the field at all times.....unless they are getting a breather. The First Sub should be Lewis.

Subbing just to sub is BullSh*t.............Keep the playmakers on the field!

Advertisement
For Miami, our receiving core is pedestrian at best. I like Coley, Scott, Waters, Berrios but outside Coley where is the star potential? Outside those 4, I think the WRs are extremely weak. Maybe Cager has some potential.

Our WRs and CBs depth returning in 2016 is almost unfathomable considering both are everywhere in SFla. Just another massive failure by Folden

For Miami, our receiving core is pedestrian at best. I like Coley, Scott, Waters, Berrios but outside Coley where is the star potential? Outside those 4, I think the WRs are extremely weak. Maybe Cager has some potential.

Our WRs and CBs depth returning in 2016 is almost unfathomable considering both are everywhere in SFla. Just another massive failure by Folden

Brady was very highly regarded...so was Langham.

Its funny how quickly Golden turns on players.

Brady was very highly regarded...so was Langham.

Its funny how quickly Golden turns on players.

You guys have a talent for making crap up.

How has Golden turned on his players? Said we don't have true 2-3 deep depth at wr, which is true.

We have 4 wr's who have played. One in Scott who hasn't played in years, and 3 who haven't played at all including a true freshman who just stepped on campus a month ago.

Scott and Waters will both be gone after this year no matter what. Coley will be too if he lives up to the hype.

That leaves us with Berrios, Lewis, Cager then Brady and Langham for next year. That is about as thin and scary as it gets. He didnt blame anything on it, he was stating a fact whether its his fault or not.

Advertisement
Back