**New Uniforms Preview**

If I had to guess (wink wink) I would say the uniforms will look like this........

[TWEET]894678738398588928[/TWEET]

Advertisement
If I had to guess (wink wink) I would say the uniforms will look like this........

Yep the equipment room alluded that we would have multiple helmets last week

Advertisement
Does the inclusion of a Green Jersey also include Green pants!!?.. 01 Rose Bowl Unis are iconic .. give me white tops and green pants atleast for 1 road game a year.

Advertisement
When wearing orange and white, do you prefer...

A) White tops, orange bottoms
B) Orange tops, white bottoms

I gotta go with A

ahmmon-richards-wvu-rab-1000.jpg

miami-vs-vatech-2016.jpg

Have recruits been given a sneak peek at these?
[MENTION=6088]Tweed[/MENTION] [MENTION=4648]Pete[/MENTION]

Yes, they had a game by game preview of what we will be wearing before the cookout.

Tweed, do team captains get to pick what uniforms are worn each game or are they pre determined before start of the season?

Thanks for everything you post

Last edited:
Advertisement
Have recruits been given a sneak peek at these?
[MENTION=6088]Tweed[/MENTION] [MENTION=4648]Pete[/MENTION]

Yes, they had a game by game preview of what we will be wearing before the cookout.

Tweed, do team captains get to pick what uniforms are worn each game or are they pre determined before start of the season?

Thanks for everything you post

Everything has been planned already.

Why do we need new uniforms every **** season?
The early 2000 teams had orange, white and green jerseys what's the problem?
All black in Miami colors will look great too not like the ones they had in the military appreciation day game against uva in 2015

we wore black vs UVA?

View attachment 48334

holy **** are those uniforms the worst in history.

I tried to black those out of my memory. Those looked like girls yoga pants from a fat farm.

Why do we need new uniforms every **** season?

The uniforms are the same as we have now, just different colors. And we're only actually getting one new color and that's black, we have always had white orange and green except last year. Looks.liie the helmets stay white too which should never be touched. Stop crying...

Don't know for sure if it will be a white helmet with the black uni's. In that video the only time we saw a player with a helmet on was when they had the green jersey on

Adidas knows better than to mess with the helmet, none of that Nike Christmas ornament crap.

Adidas wishes they had designs like Nike, and the less they do the better.
Mess? That's what we looked like year 1+ with Adidas until Richt rescued us.
This classic look is all Richt, IMO. These are about as basic as you can get for
Miami unis and they still manage to choch it with barbwire watermark "technology".

Can't wait till we re-up with Nike.

Advertisement
Last edited:

Call us Public Enemy, because we look like the S1W's!!

Those are sharp looking, kids will love that look

I swear to God if we wear the black and green for more than 1 game each I'm going to vote for Trump in 2020

Advertisement
Back