**New Uniforms Preview**

Advertisement
My only issue with changing the uniforms constantly is they traditionally did a pretty ****ty job. Here and there we see some nice ones though.

Im in the "as long as we win I don't give a ****" crowd though but I will always be partial to the old school. Black looks awesome though.

i cant lie i grew up watching sean taylor and I love the miami font I cant lie i like the font as far as numbers go not names on jerseys
If you became a fan during those elite years then I get that whatever they wore at the time would be your favorites. They would have made anything look amazing.

My only issue with changing the uniforms constantly is they traditionally did a pretty ****ty job. Here and there we see some nice ones though.

Im in the "as long as we win I don't give a ****" crowd though but I will always be partial to the old school. Black looks awesome though.

i cant lie i grew up watching sean taylor and I love the miami font I cant lie i like the font as far as numbers go not names on jerseys
If you became a fan during those elite years then I get that whatever they wore at the time would be your favorites. They would have made anything look amazing.

its true thats when i started really watching CFB

These are the best all greens and it's not close

120UM0914%20TD1%20CTJ.jpg

Not even close. The green isn't even a palatable shade, it looks all washed out. If you had to rank Miami's green unis, at least get it right. I may have hated the bra straps, but the green wasn't a bad look. The original alternate, released in the late nineties, was also quite solid.

s-l225.jpg

3e02cd03a50c70b32b544ace7a6dc256.jpg

sddefault.jpg

Advertisement
I don't know why we are wearing all green with white socks and shoes this year that's a weak look. Black socks and shoes the only way it works.

Advertisement
Back