**New Uniforms Preview**

I don't blame Snoop for copping the black. For those who keep saying "Miami need to stay more traditional" stop it.. what are we Notre Dame?
Honestly, how many times are people going to say "Miami created swagger" before you quit thinking we're one of those schools like Texas or Michigan. Miami doesn't have an actual "Traditional" uniform because we only ever like the jersey we start winning in a la the Russell Athletic and Nike 2000. Other then that running through the smoke since we were probably the first to ever do it (1950) and kicking *** is the only tradition we own. We're not Alabama, We're not Notre Dame, We're not Michigan.. We are the U, the school that created swagger in CFB from the way we played, talked, and the digs we wore and it can not be Duplicated, OREGON.

I never get how people forget we arent those schools and want us to look all beat and boring n ****...............im like go root for those schools then.......miami is miami always changing the game

Exactly. That probably why Nike targeted us in the first place when they first started making CFB uniforms. They probably knew Miami "tradition" wouldn't get in the way of their creativity like it would for a ND or Michigan.

Advertisement
I don't blame Snoop for copping the black. For those who keep saying "Miami need to stay more traditional" stop it.. what are we Notre Dame?
Honestly, how many times are people going to say "Miami created swagger" before you quit thinking we're one of those schools like Texas or Michigan. Miami doesn't have an actual "Traditional" uniform because we only ever like the jersey we start winning in a la the Russell Athletic and Nike 2000. Other then that running through the smoke since we were probably the first to ever do it (1950) and kicking *** is the only tradition we own. We're not Alabama, We're not Notre Dame, We're not Michigan.. We are the U, the school that created swagger in CFB from the way we played, talked, and the digs we wore and it can not be Duplicated, OREGON.

We created swagger (which is a word that ****ing sucks, just ****ing win) wearing those plain uniforms, so, um, yeah.

Please stop making sense.

I never get how people forget we arent those schools and want us to look all beat and boring n ****...............im like go root for those schools then.......miami is miami always changing the game

Go root for Oregon. Every elite school has an classical image. Miami went back to its roots and the fan base is ecstatic about it. I witnessed the swagger in person, at the OB, as a kid, while you watched it on the ESPN 30:30 documentary but carry on about how you understand what Miami is about....

Go root for Oregon. Every elite school has an classical image. Miami went back to its roots and the fan base is ecstatic about it. I witnessed the swagger in person, at the OB, as a kid, while you watched it on the ESPN 30:30 documentary but carry on about how you understand what Miami is about....

It jersey ain't that serious. You make it seem like the new jersey are ugly.. We'll probably wear both of them once a year.. if you hate the alternate jersey that much then only watch the games we only wear orange and white lol.

It jersey ain't that serious. You make it seem like the new jersey are ugly.. We'll probably wear both of them once a year.. if you hate the alternate jersey that much then only watch the games we only wear orange and white lol.

I actually like the alternate jerseys. I have no issues wearing them once or twice a year. But i ain't ******* with trying to change our uniforms every week. That's amateur hour. That's that Nike bull****.

Advertisement

I actually like the alternate jerseys. I have no issues wearing them once or twice a year. But i ain't ****ing with trying to change our uniforms every week. That's amateur hour. That's that Nike bull****.

I dont mind them fuqin with the jerseys aint a big deal to me cuz when u win it always looks good

I actually like the alternate jerseys. I have no issues wearing them once or twice a year. But i ain't ****ing with trying to change our uniforms every week. That's amateur hour. That's that Nike bull****.

I don't think any of us want that Oregon BS. I seen Oregon wear blue uniforms, BLUE UNIFORMS. They reaching for different colors now. Black at least matches as does white but those blue uniforms Oregon had came from left field when I seen them had to switch the channel. IDK about Oregon fans but I'd like to still recognize my team lol. Ducks don't know if they wanna be ND 1 week or Michigan, Cal, UCLA the next week it getting ridiculous with them.

Last edited:

I don't think any of us want that Oregon BS. I seen Oregon wear blue uniforms, BLUE UNIFORMS. They reaching for different colors now. Black at least matches as does white but those blue uniforms Oregon had came from left field when I seen them had to switch the channel. IDK about Oregon fans but I'd like to still recognize my team lol. Ducks don't know if they wanna be ND 1 week or Michigan, Cal, UCLA the next week it getting ridiculous with them.

Alot of kids love there uniforms thats all they have everything else about them is *** so there job ia done. There uniforms made news so i guess it worked even if it was negative people still talk about it so it did the job

Advertisement
My only issue with changing the uniforms constantly is they traditionally did a pretty ****** job. Here and there we see some nice ones though.

Im in the "as long as we win I don't give a ****" crowd though but I will always be partial to the old school. Black looks awesome though.

These are the best all greens and it's not close

120UM0914%20TD1%20CTJ.jpg

My only issue with changing the uniforms constantly is they traditionally did a pretty ****ty job. Here and there we see some nice ones though.

Im in the "as long as we win I don't give a ****" crowd though but I will always be partial to the old school. Black looks awesome though.

Yea im up to a point just win and look good.....I hated the old school but what we have now looks good cuz I guess we was rapin. The Alternates look good though

Advertisement
My only issue with changing the uniforms constantly is they traditionally did a pretty ****ty job. Here and there we see some nice ones though.

Yea im up to a point just win and look good.....I hated the old school but what we have now looks good cuz I guess we was rapin. The Alternates look good though

Wtf? You hate the old school look? First fan I ever heard say that. Each his own I guess...

Home Uniforms this season.
Orange on White 3x
Green on White 2x
All Green & All Black once each

[TWEET]896408639577223168[/TWEET]
[TWEET]896421847759245312[/TWEET]

Advertisement
Home Uniforms this season.
Orange on White 3x
Green on White 2x
All Green & All Black once each

[TWEET]896408639577223168[/TWEET]
[TWEET]896421847759245312[/TWEET]

tbh We added 1 more green then we need to. We shouldn't even bust out the green for freaking Toledo, they're Toledo. I'm fine with 2 green w/ white or green pant combo and white/black socks and 1 all black every year because they are fan favorites. Glad we are keeping the black socks but where are the rings? The black socks would look so hard with the double orange rings on em.

Man..... the first unis adidas gave us were hideous. Look at these pants..
[TWEET]899077430853423104[/TWEET]

i cant lie i grew up watching sean taylor and I love the miami font I cant lie i like the font as far as numbers go not names on jerseys

Advertisement
Back