**New Uniforms Preview**

Advertisement

holy **** are those uniforms the worst in history.

Hideous, didn't we wear those monstrosities against VT as well and just get shellacked

No we on all green that year and won

Thought I remember us wearing all black, maybe it was the next year. Coley scored on a long pass play and I don't think we did much after that.

I like the green one. The black is...meh. Kinda looks like a Kmart knock-off jersey.

Hideous, didn't we wear those monstrosities against VT as well and just get shellacked

Thought I remember us wearing all black, maybe it was the next year. Coley scored on a long pass play and I don't think we did much after that.

I think you're referring to the nike smoke unis. We had on the smokes against VT the year before and threw away the coastal on a Thursday night

Advertisement

I think you're referring to the nike smoke unis. We had on the smokes against VT the year before and threw away the coastal on a Thursday night
Prett sure the smokes were in '13 at home against VT on a Saturday night. We won at VT the next year on a Thursday night wearing white tops trimmed in green with green pants.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

These uniforms will be worn on the following dates:

Green at home against Toledo

Black at home against GT

Who wants to make a bet?

Advertisement

Black at home against GT

Who wants to make a bet?

GT gets the black. Pretty sure about this.

I don't think Toledo warrants a green uni. Probably later in the year against VT.

Prett sure the smokes were in '13 at home against VT on a Saturday night. We won at VT the next year on a Thursday night wearing white tops trimmed in green with green pants.

Looked it up and you're right, it was a saturday.

Black at home against GT

Who wants to make a bet?

GT gets the black. Pretty sure about this.

I don't think Toledo warrants a green uni. Probably later in the year against VT.

In the past (I'm skipping beyond the recent ****** years as a point of reference) we've worn green for lesser opponents. For instance, I remember Santana Moss and crew wearing green on green at Louisiana Tech in appx 2000.

Advertisement

those 2013 smokes where every jersey had "hurricanes" on the nameplate like some kind of middle school team.

Black at home against GT

Who wants to make a bet?

This.

I believe there is a special white one. Hopefully for Duke.

Advertisement
Why do we need new uniforms every **** season?

Go back and look at our uniform history and see how often we change. We ain't traditional. That's what makes us, us. Oregon is a copy cat and they took it to the extreme. But we ALWAYS changed up our look or enhanced it. Some not so great, and others iconic. Adidas is doing right by us.

We basically had the same uniforms from 1975ish-1994. They changed a little from 95-99 (we added green too). It wasn't until the 2000s that we started changing every 4-5 years.

I have no problem with the black for 1 game a year (same with the green). The orange and white we wore last year should be worn for almost every game.

Advertisement
Back