New uniforms being unveiled April 12th

I'm going for the Dorito Dunk Tank. $5 for three chances.

Also, for the select-a-seat. I'm walking up to the last row in the upper deck next to the tarp and placing a paper grocery bag on my seat.

Advertisement
162.jpg

feeling this!

I'm very anxious to see these new uniforms.

The backlash if they're meh is going to be epic.

Regardless of what they look like, the boards are going to go ape **** with negativity like they do with everything. It's mope city on this board, unfortunately.

True.

Still I haven't liked our uniform choices lately. The all orange were ok but I'm a little old school with unis I guess and that's just not the times we live in. I like to see some creativity but I think we've been missing on our choices.

I agree though if the kids and recruits like them, then that's definitely a positive.

Advertisement
No matter what, half the fan base will ***** about the new unis.

You can't please everybody.

Also, for the select-a-seat. I'm walking up to the last row in the upper deck next to the tarp and placing a paper grocery bag on my seat.

missed your ride on the bandwagon I see... smh, worst post ever! pathetic

Advertisement

Regardless of what they look like, the boards are going to go ape **** with negativity like they do with everything. It's mope city on this board, unfortunately.

Regardless of what they look like, the Don Bailey Jr disciples will love it (whether they actually either see it or not), like they do for everything that involves the current regime and administration. It's cheerleader city on this board, unfortunately.

Jedi Master Cane
Regardless of what they look like, the Don Bailey Jr disciples will love it (whether they actually either see it or not), like they do for everything that involves the current regime and administration. It's cheerleader city on this board, unfortunately.

This board has more hate than a KKK rally. :eekeyes:
lol "first day"?
173.gif

Last edited:
Advertisement

missed your ride on the bandwagon I see... smh, worst post ever! pathetic

I'm just telling it like it is, keeping it real, going old school, calling a spade, a spade.

If they remove the bra strap and the crap on legs I'll be just fine. Throw in black cleats and socks and I'll be happy

Advertisement

Actually, this usually occurs to any team that makes drastic changes to their uniforms. People don't like change. In this case, many times change is for the worse. Unfortunately, our AD and Nike have a history of bleeping up our uniforms. In addition, with the rumors circulating that we will look more like FAMU than Miami doesn't help. It's going to get ugly.

Wait a second! You say people don't like change? The mopes want to fiah da corches and change da schemezzz.

Actually, this usually occurs to any team that makes drastic changes to their uniforms. People don't like change. In this case, many times change is for the worse. Unfortunately, our AD and Nike have a history of bleeping up our uniforms. In addition, with the rumors circulating that we will look more like FAMU than Miami doesn't help. It's going to get ugly.

Wait a second! You say people don't like change? The mopes want to fiah da corches and change da schemezzz.

And the retards think we have a good coaching staff. Go figure.

All I know these unis better look right! I don't think anyone is asking for flashy **** like Oregon, but something bold and strong. I personally loved our unis in the Butch years. After 1999 they started to get silly. The ones worn against UF in the sugar bowl were ok. The brastrap in the early 2000s sucked and the current ones we have maybe the worst.

Orange on white, green on white, white on orange. Black cleats black socks. Mirror visors! We ****** back

Advertisement
Back