New uniforms being unveiled April 12th

Problem2

All-American
Premium
"CORAL GABLES, Fla. - The Miami Hurricanes will host UNITE.14 - the Spring Game & Family Festival Presented by BankUnited - on April 12 at Sun Life Stadium. Stadium gates will open at 3 p.m.; the Hurricanes' Spring Game will begin at 6 p.m. and will be streamed live on ESPN3.

UNITE.14 will signify the conclusion of the Hurricanes' spring football practice schedule. Head coach Al Golden's team opened spring practice March 1 and will hold 15 spring practices.

UNITE.14 SCHEDULE
3:00 p.m. Stadium gates open (enter through Gate C)
3:00-8:00 p.m. Carnival on field
3:00-6:00 p.m. Select-A-Seat
4:00-5:00 p.m. Team Autograph Session
5:00-6:00 p.m. Team Warm Ups on Field
6:00 p.m. Kickoff on ESPN3

The carnival area, which will occupy a portion of the field facing the east end zone, will include inflatables, dunk tanks and Miami's new football uniform display."

http://m.hurricanesports.com/mobile...3135&DB_MENU_ID=&SPSID=&SPID=&DB_OEM_ID=28700

Smart

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
I'm very anxious to see these new uniforms.

The backlash if they're meh is going to be epic.

Regardless of what they look like, the boards are going to go ape **** with negativity like they do with everything. It's mope city on this board, unfortunately.

Regardless of what they look like, the boards are going to go ape **** with negativity like they do with everything. It's mope city on this board, unfortunately.

Actually, this usually occurs to any team that makes drastic changes to their uniforms. People don't like change. In this case, many times change is for the worse. Unfortunately, our AD and Nike have a history of bleeping up our uniforms. In addition, with the rumors circulating that we will look more like FAMU than Miami doesn't help. It's going to get ugly.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement

Actually, this usually occurs to any team that makes drastic changes to their uniforms. People don't like change. In this case, many times change is for the worse. Unfortunately, our AD and Nike have a history of bleeping up our uniforms. In addition, with the rumors circulating that we will look more like FAMU than Miami doesn't help. It's going to get ugly.

Which is why I say, regardless of what they look like, the board is going to go ape ****. The whole athletic department has a target on their back from posters on this site, that anything they do is garbage. Hence, regardless of what they look like, people are going complain.

Which is why I say, regardless of what they look like, the board is going to go ape ****. The whole athletic department has a target on their back from posters on this site, that anything they do is garbage. Hence, regardless of what they look like, people are going complain.

Woe is the athletic department.

They really need to stop having the spring game at Sun Life. We should play there as few times as possible. IT's depressing .

Advertisement
Back