New Players & Upcoming Trip to France

Advertisement
I said the first exhibition game Wooga didn’t look like the same guy. I kept going on about it in the game thread. One of the better one year jumps I’ve seen. I put nothing past this cat after that. Would you really be surprised to see him jump to a 14-16 ppg game scorer next year ?
The only thing that can keep Wooga’s scoring numbers down is that he will be the 3rd option. But if UM is scoring 75/game, and Pack is scoring at 18, Omier at 16, I think Wooga falls in around 12-14. Matt Cleveland will get his as well but he should be the 4th option and should put up good assist numbers if we run szone offense through him at the free throw line like we did with Jordan Miller.

The only thing that can keep Wooga’s scoring numbers down is that he will be the 3rd option. But if UM is scoring 75/game, and Pack is scoring at 18, Omier at 16, I think Wooga falls in around 12-14. Matt Cleveland will get his as well but he should be the 4th option and should put up good assist numbers if we run szone offense through him at the free throw line like we did with Jordan Miller.
Another slight "adjustment" Wooga may need to make is that he won't "sneak up" on opponents in terms of their game planning. They now are aware of his talent and will give him more defensive attention.

Omier needs to take a big jump offensively to be a second option Imo. Which is possible.

Advertisement
Answering my own question but inside the u said: The games are not expected to be on television or streamed online. Recaps with statistics and photos are expected to be provided by UM sports media relations.

Sorry yeah no TV. Hearing Pack looks sharp, and Omier is doing what you would hope/expect.

Attachments

• CD256A18-CAF1-4BEF-AF2A-DCE99A1C2585.jpeg
    CD256A18-CAF1-4BEF-AF2A-DCE99A1C2585.jpeg
    1.9 MB · Views: 1
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
PLAYER STAT HIGHLIGHTS
AJ Casey: 15 points, seven rebounds
Matthew Cleveland: 10 points, seven rebounds, two blocks
Paul Djobet: two points, two steals
Kyshawn George: five points, three assists
Bensley Joseph: four assists, five steals, zero turnovers
Michael Nwoko: six points, three rebounds, one block, 2/2 field goals
Norchad Omier: 15 points, 11 rebounds, three assists, two steals, one block, 5/8 field goals
Nijel Pack: 14 points, four rebounds, five assists, two steals, 4/7 3-pointers, zero turnovers
Wooga Poplar: 18 points, four rebounds, 6/10 field goals, 5/5 free throws
Jakai Robinson: four points, 4/4 free throws
Christian Watson: six points, three rebounds, two assists

Advertisement
Back