2022 New Offer 2022 OT Matthew Mccoy; Picks Miami

Is McCoy an Al Golden special and we are just not calling it how we see it? Im really asking, are we being blinded by the honeymoon phase? Or is this kid legit?
Don’t think that is a unfair question. He could be a good player or could be a player we recruit over the next few cycles. Have to trust Mario & Mirabal evals. Comparing every Low ranked kid to Zion is unfair to them.

Advertisement
Don’t think that is a unfair question. He could be a good player or could be a player we recruit over the next few cycles. Have to trust Mario & Mirabal evals. Comparing every Low ranked kid to Zion is unfair to them.
It's also a transition class and OL is probably the rarest commodity in the sport. In a transition class, you gotta take some risks and projects that we hopefully won't have to take in our next class. These are good pickups. Hope for the best.

It's also a transition class and OL is probably the rarest commodity in the sport. In a transition class, you gotta take some risks and projects that we hopefully won't have to take in our next class. These are good pickups. Hope for the best.
At this point, I look at offers. McCoy is being heavily pursued by UF and has verified offers from Ole Miss and a number of other P5 programs. Cooper has Auburn, South Carolina and some others as well.

Advertisement
Is McCoy an Al Golden special and we are just not calling it how we see it? Im really asking, are we being blinded by the honeymoon phase? Or is this kid legit?
Its oline bro, these kids develop at different rates and this position as much as any other varies wildly on who will be successful from 5 star to lower tier guys.. When it comes to oline recruiting to me its more of lets see the coaches get their guys and develop them, Many things people can complain about but I would think trusting Cristobal/Mirabal evals on oline shouldnt be one of them..

I feel like stars matter a lot less when talking OL. Think we just gotta trust their evals.

With the short time frame this year they might take someone they normally wouldn't so next year we'll see the type of OL they go after truly

Maybe trust the CEO. Instead of questioning every FING piece of news or lack thereof. Christ.
Brother Cane fan - I see you are coming at me.

I don’t want to assume so let me just ask you to be sure we are clear: do you think I was coming at Mario with this post?

If you were, why don’t you look at the post date on my comment. This statement was made when Manny was the head coach.

Regarding offensive line: that is one area I would never question Mario & Mirabal on at any time based on their experience and track record. I think you and I would be in agreement here.

Now if you were coming at me because you disagreed with me on questioning Manny, then fine, we disagree and you can continue to be a fan of his at Penn State.

So which is it?

Advertisement

Is it me or is Mirabal looking at him like "If you don't give me the fist bump and commitment I WILL END YOU!! I WILL RIP OUT YOUR EYEBALLS AND SKULLFVCK YOU!!! I WILL DRAG YOU HOME AND HAVE YOU WATCH ME TERRORIZE AND DESTROY ALL THAT YOU LOVE AND HAVE ME LAUGHING OVER THE BLOOD SOAKED FLOOR AND CARCAUSES AND DESTRUCTION OF ALL YOU HOLD DEAR AS THE LAST IMAGE BEFORE I END YOU!!! SO SIGN AND GIVE THAT FIST BUMP!!!"

Am I right?

Is it me or is Mirabal looking at him like "If you don't give me the fist bump and commitment I WILL END YOU!! I WILL RIP OUT YOUR EYEBALLS AND SKULLFVCK YOU!!! I WILL DRAG YOU HOME AND HAVE YOU WATCH ME TERRORIZE AND DESTROY ALL THAT YOU LOVE AND HAVE ME LAUGHING OVER THE BLOOD SOAKED FLOOR AND CARCAUSES AND DESTRUCTION OF ALL YOU HOLD DEAR AS THE LAST IMAGE BEFORE I END YOU!!! SO SIGN AND GIVE THAT FIST BUMP!!!"

Am I right?
Awkward Kenan Thompson GIF by Saturday Night Live

Advertisement
This was written of Nelson: “From week seven to week 13 over the college football regular season, Nelson earned a pass blocking grade of 90.8 for his efforts, which was the best of any Power Five offensive tackle that played at least 400 snaps during that span”. He certainly needs to improve run blocking. However, he may have been a project year 1 but not since then.

Your post made the dude who was claiming non-top-draft-pick = still-a-project-in-college just.....disappear.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back