2022 New Offer 2022 OT Matthew Mccoy; Picks Miami

Advertisement
He's got Zion Nelson potential written all over him, but unlike Zion, he will have the best OL training in the country.

I agree. Similar move skills. But starting out a little bigger. He just isn't one of those high school OTs that's already as thick as a guard. Those type of players haven't worked out well for us.

Advertisement
Advertisement
So I asked before for the experts/filmwatchers - how's McCoy compare to the OL the current staff dropped that signed with Ole Miss?

Video Games Nintendo GIF

200.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
So I asked before for the experts/filmwatchers - how's McCoy compare to the OL the current staff dropped that signed with Ole Miss?
I think they’re similar as it pertains to size and athleticism. Both have long arms and good knee bend. I think McCoy’s 280-290 wt is perfect entering college. Make no mistake the Most important factor with OL recruiting is Coaching and Development. Not necessarily where the kid is, but where coaching and development can take him. Of course along with the right S&C and nutrition making sure the OL have the right bodies to perform at a High level. I trust Mario and Mirabal in this aspect to maximize and make our OL a strength of the team.

Advertisement
Back