2022 New Offer 2022 OT Matthew Mccoy; Picks Miami

At this point, I look at offers. McCoy is being heavily pursued by UF and has verified offers from Ole Miss and a number of other P5 programs. Cooper has Auburn, South Carolina and some others as well.

The new Florida staff didn’t offer McCoy after his OV this weekend so he’s Miami bound. Him and KD Hutchingson didn’t get offers

Advertisement
Advertisement
The new Florida staff didn’t offer McCoy after his OV this weekend so he’s Miami bound. Him and KD Hutchingson didn’t get offers

I heard otherwise and was told by a few sources that this kid showed little interest for Florida during his visit. While other kids were excited and asking questions to the Florida staff, he just kept his mouth shut and seemed disinterested The Florida coaching staff smelled the environment and knew the kid was all cane, especially when word got back to them that he was glowing about his Cane visit with Mario.

I heard otherwise and was told by a few sources that this kid showed little interest for Florida during his visit. While other kids were excited and asking questions to the Florida staff, he just kept his mouth shut and seemed disinterested The Florida coaching staff smelled the environment and knew the kid was all cane, especially when word got back to them that he was glowing about his Cane visit with Mario.
Could be both, right? McCoy wasn't overly interested and the UF staff recognized as much and didn't offer. Sometimes both sides just know when it's not a good fit.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I like this narrative more, so i will believe this one

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back