2022 New Offer 2022 OT Matthew Mccoy; Picks Miami

McCoy and Iuli are starting to feel like must gets. We need some young talent Coach Mirabal can mold.

We do, but these days the portal makes everything interesting. No need to panic if we can't build a problem-solving HS class in 7 weeks. Steal what you can now, selectively plug some holes in the portal, and then unleash **** with the 23 and 24 and on classes...

Advertisement
Wow what wise words from sir Gaby
1643210671077.png

Advertisement
McCoy's reminds me of Zion Nelson with his TE background and body type, although he is already verified 6'5, 278. This is McCoy as a junior TE:

idk if that's a good thing or not Zion is still a project 3 years later.

idk if that's a good thing or not Zion is still a project 3 years later.

Most lineman take a few years to develop. It’s ok to recruit and develop talent. that is what real schools do that can’t pay to land the top 5 OL each year. Most lineman need to redshirt. If Zion got to redshirt he would be a RS sophmore and heading into a year to prove himself the nfl. He is actually right on track timeline wise

Advertisement
That doesnt make him a project. Dude is a 3 yr starter we arent an nfl team brah..who cares about his draft grade
Typically ssuccess on field equates to next level draft position. At best he is decent in pass protection and is far below average in run blocking. He has a lot more ? to his game than answers. He benefitted from the CIS hype train heading into last year and was ok.

Advertisement
Typically ssuccess on field equates to next level draft position. At best he is decent in pass protection and is far below average in run blocking. He has a lot more ? to his game than answers. He benefitted from the CIS hype train heading into last year and was ok.
And that makes him a "project" on the field AT UM.
Again in what world is this 3 yr starting left tackle a project right now?.

I dont think you truly understand what the word means...or your calling him an NFL project which had no bearing on what he does here.

And that makes him a "project" on the field AT UM.
Again in what world is this 3 yr starting left tackle a project right now?.

I dont think you truly understand what the word means...or your calling him an NFL project which had no bearing on what he does here.
Are you implying that simply starting gives him value? If so have you heard of Dj Ivey? He's a project because his game still has not evolved. He is a rotation guy at any major school at best. Here he is a 3 year starter because we have nothing better.

Advertisement
Are you implying that simply starting gives him value? If so have you heard of Dj Ivey? He's a project because his game still has not evolved. He is a rotation guy at any major school at best. Here he is a 3 year starter because we have nothing better.

So he is DJ Ivey?.
We went to the portal and had other options and he still was locked in.

He is a 3 yr starter because he is good. He would of started on the national championship uga ol for sure. And they are 1 of the better lines.

That doesnt make him a project. Dude is a 3 yr starter we arent an nfl team brah..who cares about his draft grade.

A project is Chris Washinton, Mcclaughlin...Zion Nelson is solidified at this point
I thought McClaughlin has made big strides and is challenging for right tackle starter.

So he is DJ Ivey?.
We went to the portal and had other options and he still was locked in.

He is a 3 yr starter because he is good. He would of started on the national championship uga ol for sure. And they are 1 of the better lines.
Welp. I see this isn't going anywhere. You normally have solid posts.

Advertisement
Back