Nesta...

If he costs us 15 yards with nonsensical bull**** he is a dumbass.
So it seems you’ve forgotten about Miami v Texas in the Cotton Bowl. Over 200 yards in penalties, mostly on the defense , and we won 46-3. Now of course it’s a different era in college football so no need to make that point. But the reality is that I would love a player like Ndomakung (unsure of spelling) Suh on the d-line. Sure he’ll get some penalties but in doing so he is consistently overpowering and imposing his will against opponents. That trade off is worth it.
For example, I love Nesta telling the reporters that no one can ******* stop him. To be great in sports, not just good, you have to have that attitude, and some guys need to express that attitude to play at their best. See Suh, Jerome Brown, Michael Irvin, Ali, Jordan, Etc.

Advertisement
So it seems you’ve forgotten about Miami v Texas in the Cotton Bowl. Over 200 yards in penalties, mostly on the defense , and we won 46-3. Now of course it’s a different era in college football so no need to make that point. But the reality is that I would love a player like Ndomakung (unsure of spelling) Suh on the d-line. Sure he’ll get some penalties but in doing so he is consistently overpowering and imposing his will against opponents. That trade off is worth it.
For example, I love Nesta telling the reporters that no one can ******* stop him. To be great in sports, not just good, you have to have that attitude, and some guys need to express that attitude to play at their best. See Suh, Jerome Brown, Michael Irvin, Ali, Jordan, Etc.

Stop

Miami vs Texas 1990 is never happening again

Stop

I already made your argument in my post that Miami v Texas is from a past era, and informed you there was no need for you to make that point. Yet you reply by making that very point. Which tells me that you really didn’t understand the substance of the post or had no other argument to make. Either way, your argument about Nesta is illogical and I suspect you know that.

Advertisement
He's a sensitive kid imo. Tough guy exterior, but sensitive deep down, in that he doesnt take criticism well imo. I have a kid that seems similar. I think he can be a really good player, but he's got to chill out emotionally.

Stop

Exactly and quite frankly never should happen again
I already made your argument in my post that Miami v Texas is from a past era, and informed you there was no need for you to make that point. Yet you reply by making that very point. Which tells me that you really didn’t understand the substance of the post or had no other argument to make. Either way, your argument about Nesta is illogical and I suspect you know that.
So you say it’s a good thing but the guy that coaches our defense is saying he needs to keep it in line.

Talk about someone missing the point.

Then again this is the usual defense when someone says something stupid and is trying to justify it by just claiming others “don’t understand”

It’s usually because it’s dumb as ****

Advertisement
Or ... Mario Chalmers!
Sorry, I had to.

So in the past, we have had posters adeptly provide the DL depth chart based on the technique they play. At DT, you have the 1 and 3-techniques. In this set up, Bethel plays a different technique than Nasty and Ford, correct?? Aren't the two kids battling for the same spot essentially. Except for the obvious run situations where both should and will be on the field?

Advertisement
Don't see how you're a Canes fan and not a fan of Nesta's sh*t talking. I do understand some players aren't susceptible to that type of teaching style, but 9/10 those are the soft ones anyway.
20190623_072809.jpg

Advertisement
He made a stupid penalty on the JT4 TD return. Came very close on several plays in other games where others had to retrain him. He needs to control that ****.

If 1 penalty is the only thing u can come up with then this isn’t an issue. Some of y’all still hurt bc Nesta made poor ol Tom Kennedy cry during the spring. Nesta is a bully he don’t need to control **** if he gets a penalty in a game IDGAF

Advertisement
Back