Nayquan Wright

Advertisement
Wright is good for sure, in that same token we got plenty of ballers at running back. I’m not stressing over this

People complain about everything who cares. If it’s meant to be it will be. I like Him as a player so if we get him that’s fine and if we don’t that’s fine too

Advertisement
probably too late on Wright

Not at all he's all Cane everyone stopped recruiting him seems like to see how he came back from injury. I think Stefan did a piece on him an he was kinda hurt! I Love quan i think he would be a nice all purpose guy change of pace seems like the biggest thing is Coach seems to like those 6 foot 220 pound backs an Quans only 5'8 smaller frame.

He will be **** good in college whether we take him or not. I’ll take any Carol City kid that does nothing but produce. Most of us have maintained that we should have kept courting him. I understand waiting to see how he recovers from the injury before maybe letting him commit but we have seemed to cease all communication or atleast slow it down tremendously to where the kid doesn’t even mention us anymore, which is something I don’t understand at all.

Long time to go, but I wouldn’t blame him one bit if he told us to **** off if we tried to get on him later in the fall.

Crowley is absolutely balling, showing why he should be the #1 RB in the state, and yet he gets almost ,ignored while Nayquan has 800 threads whining about him.

I'd take Keshawn King over Wright too

Advertisement
They don't want to worry about if someone is a liability in pass protection. You can see that by Lingard getting knocked down the depth chart. They benched yearby for the same thing.

Says who that matters?.

If anything, pass blocking was one of Yearby's redeemable traits given His lack of speed.

From the few people that I know. Not taking nayquan Would be a mistake. Would love to have a stable of 6’ 215 guys. But a kid like nayquan can’t leave the 305
So while we all want the big Rb, lets not act like there’s no place for a 5’8 guy.
He’s been playing the position since jit.
His frosh film sick. Doubt he regressed.

Advertisement
I agree with the OP. Nayquan is the way better RB then McCintosh and Crowley.

McCintosh to me is unimpressive. The only reason the guys on here are hyped about him are because hes a higher ranked player. That's it.

He's a big dude who runs a 4.8 and when you watch his tape the dude is dancing around and going east-west.

Notice that one guy in this thread said hes like yearby and yet he wants McCintosh who runs a 4.8 LOL.

Nayquan is a fckin pitbull and runs hard AF. Has great vision and center of gravity and is hard as **** to bring down.

Not surprised you're a moron.

McIntosh runs a 4.8 at 215 libs.

Nayquan runs s 4.7 at 175 lbs.

1 is more impressive than 2. Nayquan is a below average athlete. 73.83 sparq, which is awful. He can get away with that in HS, but in college he'll be exposed.

Kenny, even if it doesn't work out at RB, could be our next MLB.

We already have a stud in Crowley. Kenny would be valuable as an athlete. Nayquan would just be a below average RB

Idk man.. KM has high upside and if he fails at RB, he has all the measurables to be a Draft Day 1 LB. I'd keep him at RB tho hes got cuts and power.

From the few people that I know. Not taking nayquan Would be a mistake. Would love to have a stable of 6’ 215 guys. But a kid like nayquan can’t leave the 305
So while we all want the big Rb, lets not act like there’s no place for a 5’8 guy.
He’s been playing the position since jit.
His frosh film sick. Doubt he regressed.

Ah yes, the old, he's from the 305 so we have to take him. What a joke.

It's never about who you miss, it's about who you have.

Crowley is a stud. We'd be fine with just him. If not, Kenny has sick frosh film and has been playing the position since he was a jit too.

But this is CIS, where posters think we should take the entire Carol City roster, and that it was a huge mistake to drop scrubs like Desmond Phillips and Jawon Hamilton. Never change

Advertisement
Been on the Wright train. Just like I’m on the Robert Burns train and the Don Chaney train. All of those cats dominated when they were young.

yeah you disprove your own point with a guy who wont ever play here in Burns.

We should have taken Malik Davis from Tampa over him. Now that was a mistake

Ah yes, the old, he's from the 305 so we have to take him. What a joke.

It's never about who you miss, it's about who you have.

Crowley is a stud. We'd be fine with just him. If not, Kenny has sick frosh film and has been playing the position since he was a jit too.

But this is CIS, where posters think we should take the entire Carol City roster, and that it was a huge mistake to drop scrubs like Desmond Phillips and Jawon Hamilton. Never change

Never said anything about Crowley in my post.
Never said anything about having to take only dade players. He’s a player that we shouldn’t let leave to another school because he’s really good that’s it.

Not at all he's all Cane everyone stopped recruiting him seems like to see how he came back from injury. I think Stefan did a piece on him an he was kinda hurt! I Love quan i think he would be a nice all purpose guy change of pace seems like the biggest thing is Coach seems to like those 6 foot 220 pound backs an Quans only 5'8 smaller frame.

From what I was recently told from someone close to him, let’s just say he’s not too happy with Miami and his recruitment. I have a lot of doubts we would be able to get in at this point considering what I heard. They have barely talked to him at all and I was told when he came to visit once, did not receive a lot of love or attention as other prospects do. I think a lot of people know how Pro-Crowley I’ve been even since last year, he’s a stud but I think it’s a mistake that Miami is not at least keeping the door open with Nayquan during all this time, despite having Crowley already. It would be ideal for Miami to continue to create depth and competion, have to stack chips(talent). I don’t expect McIntosh at Miami at least right now, based off what Stefan heard and what I’ve asked around and been told.

From what I was recently told from someone close to him, let’s just say he’s not too happy with Miami and his recruitment. I have a lot of doubts we would be able to get in at this point considering what I heard. They have barely talked to him at all and I was told when he came to visit once, did not receive a lot of love or attention as other prospects do. I think a lot of people know how Pro-Crowley I’ve been even since last year, he’s a stud but I think it’s a mistake that Miami is not at least keeping the door open with Nayquan during all this time, despite having Crowley already. It would be ideal for Miami to continue to create depth and competion, have to stack chips(talent). I don’t expect McIntosh at Miami at least right now, based off what Stefan heard and what I’ve asked around and been told.
Wouldn’t be surprised, they already had a brother go elsewhere other than Miami in that family.

Advertisement
Back