Nayquan Wright

Advertisement
Then you’re a ******* moron. He can take his unhealthy 5’8 *** and suck at UF. Not only did you post it on the wrong board but it’s a very ****** opinion.
****. things escalated quickly...

Advertisement
Then you’re a ******* moron. He can take his unhealthy 5’8 *** and suck at UF. Not only did you post it on the wrong board but it’s a very ****** opinion.

Wright has 110 yd in the 1st quarter against American Heritage......

Wright has 110 yd in the 1st quarter against American Heritage......
That’s cool...doesn’t change the fact that he’s nothing more than a scat back. Daniel Carter is wholeheartedly better than this kid but you Miami Dade homers care more about a scat back than him.

If Nayquan is healthy, he is a much better RB than McIntosh, in my opinion. Crowley is a great prospect too.

Don’t want to see us getting burned by another RB that we didn’t recruit like Devonta Freeman or Giovani Bernard. Nayquan has that type of potential. Always been a huge fan of his game. If he’s 100% healthy, LOOK OUT!

If Nayquan is healthy, he is a much better RB than McIntosh, in my opinion. Crowley is a great prospect too.

Don’t want to see us getting burned by another RB that we didn’t recruit like Devonta Freeman or Giovani Bernard. Nayquan has that type of potential. Always been a huge fan of his game. If he’s 100% healthy, LOOK OUT!
Hahahahahahahahahahaha

He’s nowhere near any of those two. I should know since I actually played against Gio when I was younger.

Advertisement
That’s cool...doesn’t change the fact that he’s nothing more than a scat back. Daniel Carter is wholeheartedly better than this kid but you Miami Dade homers care more about a scat back than him.

So now you are calling me a Miami-Dade homer? So yeah my fave is Crowley.....

You seriously need to check this hostility and chill.....

For this offense, I dont know about a smaller RB. CMR likes bigger backs who break tackles, wear down a D, and force the safety in the box leaving CBs on an island.

I don't think we have a RB on our roster under 210lbs (Cam Davis excluded he got here yesterday).

Advertisement
For this offense, I dont know about a smaller RB. CMR likes bigger backs who break tackles, wear down a D, and force the safety in the box leaving CBs on an island.

I don't think we have a RB on our roster under 210lbs (Cam Davis excluded he got here yesterday).

Our starter is under 200 lbs.

Advertisement
I like Nayquans game and i think he could shine at a tier2 school. But i think his skillset and physical traits remind me of Joe Yearby. High floor, low ceiling for college.

Last edited:
Homer in a post practice interview said he's a couple pounds under 200.

The kid is around 200 lbs. Weight him after practice and he'll be less than that. After a big dinner he could be 205. It doesn't really matter.

This point is he's a smaller RB.

Advertisement
Back