Nayquan Wright committing to us soon?

I prefer Wright over Cain in 2019. Wright is way faster and more elusive. Cain is s truck with good vision, but lacks top end speed.

That being said, I'd take both of them. But NayQuan is the more talented player, in my opinion.

Advertisement
I prefer Wright over Cain in 2019. Wright is way faster and more elusive. Cain is s truck with good vision, but lacks top end speed.

That being said, I'd take both of them. But NayQuan is the more talented player, in my opinion.

Isnt all about speed.

Isnt all about speed.

I understand that, but the U was built on speed. NayQuan is a more talented back, in my opinion.

Cain is also gifted, but in other ways. His speed is average, and in top division 1, Power 5 conference football, it makes a difference.

As I stated before, Cain exhibits great vision and strength. Plus he is patient and has good feet for a big man.

However, I just think NayQuan is on another level overall.

And that hardly ever happens.

Remember just with this cycle Lingard was leaning FSU and then Cook committed to the Noles and they were completely out of the picture. It's part of recruiting. Only one RB plays at a time.

except for when two are in the game

Nice joke man! I bet we could count on one hand the amount of times last year two of Walton/Edwards/Yearby were in the backfield together.

When richt was at uga he used gurley, chubb, and sony.

And before that Thomas Brown, Danny Ware, and Kregg Lumpkin. He's used the "3-headed monster" at RB before.

This year we used 2 in every game with Walton getting the bulk of the carries but Yearby got his touches and then Gus did once he passed Yearby on the depth chart. Not to mention someone could get injured at any moment. Close up shop with the 2 we have now and go all in with Cain and Wright next year.

[TWEET]833658519559745536[/TWEET]

Carol City product, so it's easy to guess Miami here. Listed as the number 3 RB in the nation (2019) and a top 25 player overall. Would be massive.

Nay'quan Wright, Miami Carol City, Running Back

Richt not playing around. Also saw somewhere that Noah Cain was gonna committ to us soon too. Lingard and Davis this year, Wright and Cain next year, will look just like the backfield we had in the late 90's/early 00's.

The '01 team had the greatest backfield in college football history with Portis/Gore/McGahee/Davenport. Would kill for that again.
It won't ever happen again, but I hear ya

Advertisement
[TWEET]833658519559745536[/TWEET]

Carol City product, so it's easy to guess Miami here. Listed as the number 3 RB in the nation (2019) and a top 25 player overall. Would be massive.

Nay'quan Wright, Miami Carol City, Running Back

Richt not playing around. Also saw somewhere that Noah Cain was gonna committ to us soon too. Lingard and Davis this year, Wright and Cain next year, will look just like the backfield we had in the late 90's/early 00's.

The '01 team had the greatest backfield in college football history with Portis/Gore/McGahee/Davenport. Would kill for that again.

33,000 nfl yards from that group.

Thurman Thomas and Barry Sanders greatest backfield in College Football history. Love my Canes, but gotta give respect where it's due.

I'm not sure why you were down voted for this. Obviously it's just an opinion. Ours are in the running but for me it's probably Thurman & Barry too. Ain't a knock against how great our backfield was but simply acknowledging there's as well.

I've said it many times before, we should NEVER suffer for a lack of RBs, DBs, LBs, WRs, and DEs - never. Thrilled that this young man is interested in us and hope he comes on board. To me, getting top SF talent is simply re-ordering the SF recruiting universe to what it should be.

Isnt all about speed.

I understand that, but the U was built on speed. NayQuan is a more talented back, in my opinion.

Cain is also gifted, but in other ways. His speed is average, and in top division 1, Power 5 conference football, it makes a difference.

As I stated before, Cain exhibits great vision and strength. Plus he is patient and has good feet for a big man.

Cain's an animal no doubt, I'd love to have him but not over Nayquan. I know what that kid's made of and there aren't many grown men that possess it. That guy is always gonna be the toughest man on any team he joins until he stops playing. I've said it on here before, that kid stared death in the face and didn't shed a ******' tear!!!! I know what the game means to Quan. He's all guts & nuts to go along with the elite talent. Maybe Cain is just as tough but I doubt it. That's not a knock on Cain, I'm just willing to bet that Quan's tougher than any kid in America coming out in '19...

He was downvoted because simply acknowledging that backfield would have been cool and I actually agree with doing so. But U both went further than that and said they were better than our historic backfield, and did so on a Cane blog, so it should be no surprise that doing so may garner my reaction lol!

Advertisement
More great news....

Wright and Cain for '19 would get us back where we need to be with the depth and talent....

Isnt all about speed.

Cain's an animal no doubt, I'd love to have him but not over Nayquan. I know what that kid's made of and there aren't many grown men that possess it. That guy is always gonna be the toughest man on any team he joins until he stops playing. I've said it on here before, that kid stared death in the face and didn't shed a ****in' tear!!!! I know what the game means to Quan. He's all guts & nuts to go along with the elite talent. Maybe Cain is just as tough but I doubt it. That's not a knock on Cain, I'm just willing to bet that Quan's tougher than any kid in America coming out in '19...

Wright is a Devontae Freeman type back that you want on your team. Dude is a pitbull who's been in the trenches. Can't go wrong with either (or both), but Wright over Cain all day.

Isnt all about speed.

Cain's an animal no doubt, I'd love to have him but not over Nayquan. I know what that kid's made of and there aren't many grown men that possess it. That guy is always gonna be the toughest man on any team he joins until he stops playing. I've said it on here before, that kid stared death in the face and didn't shed a ****in' tear!!!! I know what the game means to Quan. He's all guts & nuts to go along with the elite talent. Maybe Cain is just as tough but I doubt it. That's not a knock on Cain, I'm just willing to bet that Quan's tougher than any kid in America coming out in '19...

well, i'm sold.

Isnt all about speed.

Love it. Is he a 'Cane no doubt?

Advertisement

Isnt all about speed.

Great post, Rattler! I don't personally know the young man, like you do. I just base my opinions off of what I see on film. And to me, at least, the film usually does not lie. NayQuan is elite in every sense of the word.

Thanks for sharing this insight with us! +1000

Simple Jack, that you. Cain is ELITE. Best film I've seen in a while. He's a take over nayquan all day

Advertisement

Isnt all about speed.

Most people don't even speak this highly of their own children. Sign me up

Isnt all about speed.

Cain's an animal no doubt, I'd love to have him but not over Nayquan. I know what that kid's made of and there aren't many grown men that possess it. That guy is always gonna be the toughest man on any team he joins until he stops playing. I've said it on here before, that kid stared death in the face and didn't shed a ******' tear!!!! I know what the game means to Quan. He's all guts & nuts to go along with the elite talent. Maybe Cain is just as tough but I doubt it. That's not a knock on Cain, I'm just willing to bet that Quan's tougher than any kid in America coming out in '19...
They don't know bout Nayquan Savage bruh...

They really don't know how much of a Beast he truly is.

Isnt all about speed.

They don't know bout Nayquan Savage bruh...

They really don't know how much of a Beast he truly is.

I concur he's a beast but that makes Cain from another planet then. Dude is extremely elusive as well, his feet are ELITE.

Simple Jack, that you. Cain is ELITE. Best film I've seen in a while. He's a take over nayquan all day

You must not watch a lot of film. Kid's film is not even close to NayQuan, Lo, or Cam's film, and that's just the dudes we're heavily after.

Just my opinion. Now go play in traffic.

You're obviously a star and rankings *****.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back