Nayquan Wright committing to us soon?

Advertisement
59513138.jpg

Want him and Cain in the 2019 class that's why I feel like we only need to take the two we have and close shop for 2018

[TWEET]833658519559745536[/TWEET]

Carol City product, so it's easy to guess Miami here. Listed as the number 3 RB in the nation (2019) and a top 25 player overall. Would be massive.

Nay'quan Wright, Miami Carol City, Running Back

Richt not playing around. Also saw somewhere that Noah Cain was gonna committ to us soon too. Lingard and Davis this year, Wright and Cain next year, will look just like the backfield we had in the late 90's/early 00's.

RBU has returned gentlemen. This would almost definitely be the best problem to have in the near future trying to find carries for all of them, and determining who sees the field.

Advertisement
And y'all thinking taking 3 backs is possible when we are in a great postion for a number of backs in the 2019 class better than curry...

Doubt we pull both Cain and Wright but I hope I'm wrong. Should be a race to see who commits first.

Carol City product, so it's easy to guess Miami here. Listed as the number 3 RB in the nation (2019) and a top 25 player overall. Would be massive.

Richt not playing around. Also saw somewhere that Noah Cain was gonna committ to us soon too. Lingard and Davis this year, Wright and Cain next year, will look just like the backfield we had in the late 90's/early 00's.

The '01 team had the greatest backfield in college football history with Portis/Gore/McGahee/Davenport. Would kill for that again.

Advertisement
And y'all thinking taking 3 backs is possible when we are in a great postion for a number of backs in the 2019 class better than curry...

What's if they see curry in a full back roll? You gotta think that makes some sense seeing as though we rely on them in the offense, I'm pretty sure we don't have a legit one on the roster.

Doubt we pull both Cain and Wright but I hope I'm wrong. Should be a race to see who commits first.

Cain said he dont care about miami already having guys like lingard and others. Said he ready to compete for pt wherever he goes.

Advertisement

If we're only taking one it's not a matter of who commits first. Don't get me wrong,nayquan is gonna be a beast. But now cain.... that's another level of monster

Advertisement

Nothing will ever come close to Edge followed by Portis, McGahee and Gore with James Jackson and Najeh sprinkled in. That's 45000 yards in the NFL.

If we're only taking one it's not a matter of who commits first. Don't get me wrong,nayquan is gonna be a beast. But now cain.... that's another level of monster

Agreed Brooklyndee. I would take Cain over Nayquan and that's no shame at all to Nayquan. Cain is a monster.

I mean we will gladly take both, I just don't think both guys would commit. I could be wrong, but two of the top three backs in the country usually don't go to the same school. FSU did get 2 out of the top 4 this past cycle, but that is rare.

Nothing will ever come close to Edge followed by Portis, McGahee and Gore with James Jackson and Najeh sprinkled in. That's 45000 yards in the NFL.

What's today's lottery numbers?

Advertisement
Back