Nayquan Wright committing to us soon?

[TWEET]833658519559745536[/TWEET]

Carol City product, so it's easy to guess Miami here. Listed as the number 3 RB in the nation (2019) and a top 25 player overall. Would be massive.

Nay'quan Wright, Miami Carol City, Running Back

Richt not playing around. Also saw somewhere that Noah Cain was gonna committ to us soon too. Lingard and Davis this year, Wright and Cain next year, will look just like the backfield we had in the late 90's/early 00's.

The '01 team had the greatest backfield in college football history with Portis/Gore/McGahee/Davenport. Would kill for that again.

33,000 nfl yards from that group.

Advertisement

Carol City product, so it's easy to guess Miami here. Listed as the number 3 RB in the nation (2019) and a top 25 player overall. Would be massive.

Richt not playing around. Also saw somewhere that Noah Cain was gonna committ to us soon too. Lingard and Davis this year, Wright and Cain next year, will look just like the backfield we had in the late 90's/early 00's.

Nothing will ever come close to Edge followed by Portis, McGahee and Gore with James Jackson and Najeh sprinkled in. That's 45000 yards in the NFL.

What's today's lottery numbers?

1-2-3-4-5-6

Doubt we pull both Cain and Wright but I hope I'm wrong. Should be a race to see who commits first.

If we're only taking one it's not a matter of who commits first. Don't get me wrong,nayquan is gonna be a beast. But now cain.... that's another level of monster

Agreed Brooklyndee. I would take Cain over Nayquan and that's no shame at all to Nayquan. Cain is a monster.

I mean we will gladly take both, I just don't think both guys would commit. I could be wrong, but two of the top three backs in the country usually don't go to the same school. FSU did get 2 out of the top 4 this past cycle, but that is rare.

Fsu got 3 of the top 10.

Doubt we pull both Cain and Wright but I hope I'm wrong. Should be a race to see who commits first.

If we're only taking one it's not a matter of who commits first. Don't get me wrong,nayquan is gonna be a beast. But now cain.... that's another level of monster

Agreed Brooklyndee. I would take Cain over Nayquan and that's no shame at all to Nayquan. Cain is a monster.

I mean we will gladly take both, I just don't think both guys would commit. I could be wrong, but two of the top three backs in the country usually don't go to the same school. FSU did get 2 out of the top 4 this past cycle, but that is rare.

Fsu got 3 of the top 10.

And that hardly ever happens.

Remember just with this cycle Lingard was leaning FSU and then Cook committed to the Noles and they were completely out of the picture. It's part of recruiting. Only one RB plays at a time.

Nothing will ever come close to Edge followed by Portis, McGahee and Gore with James Jackson and Najeh sprinkled in. That's 45000 yards in the NFL.

1-2-3-4-5-6

That's amazing, I have the same combination on my luggage.

Advertisement

1-2-3-4-5-6

LMFAOOOOOOO Well done, sir! Nice Spaceballs reference.

Wow. I'm still laughing at this post. That scene always kills me.

Last edited:

Fsu got 3 of the top 10.

Remember just with this cycle Lingard was leaning FSU and then Cook committed to the Noles and they were completely out of the picture. It's part of recruiting. Only one RB plays at a time.

except for when two are in the game

RBU has returned gentlemen. This would almost definitely be the best problem to have in the near future trying to find carries for all of them, and determining who sees the field.

if you think about it... might be the reason feather pillow McFarland chose Maryland.. maybe he could see writing on the wall. Did us a favor.

Fsu got 3 of the top 10.

Nice joke man! I bet we could count on one hand the amount of times last year two of Walton/Edwards/Yearby were in the backfield together.

Advertisement

1-2-3-4-5-6

LMAO! Nice pull!

Fsu got 3 of the top 10.

Nice joke man! I bet we could count on one hand the amount of times last year two of Walton/Edwards/Yearby were in the backfield together.

what joke?

The '01 team had the greatest backfield in college football history with Portis/Gore/McGahee/Davenport. Would kill for that again.

33,000 nfl yards from that group.

Thurman Thomas and Barry Sanders greatest backfield in College Football history. Love my Canes, but gotta give respect where it's due.

Fsu got 3 of the top 10.

When richt was at uga he used gurley, chubb, and sony.

Advertisement
Fsu got 3 of the top 10.

And before that Thomas Brown, Danny Ware, and Kregg Lumpkin. He's used the "3-headed monster" at RB before.

Fsu got 3 of the top 10.

**** is crazy.Even crazier: they had Derrick Henry committed at one point too. And Kendall Marshall was a beast too before he got hurt.

PREACH IT ETHNIC!!!!!

Advertisement
So... let's take
Lingard
Davis at running back
In 2018

In 2019
Wright and Cain. Honestly don't think Kenny McIntosh ends up playing running back in college. He's a safety imo

Richt stacking RB chips at Miami like he did at Georgia. Lingard, Davis, Cain, & Wright is a great stable of backs that is comparable to Gurley, Chubb, and Michel.

Advertisement
Back