Nayquan Wright committing to us soon?

Nayquan's a little small. Reminds me of Dexter McCluster or Dave Meggett. Would make a top notch scatback/3rd down back though.

Cain on the other hand is a real man. Physically a beast, imposing, a truck with turbojets. Dude reminds me of a shorter Adrian Peterson. Wow!

Advertisement
I prefer Wright over Cain in 2019. Wright is way faster and more elusive. Cain is s truck with good vision, but lacks top end speed.

That being said, I'd take both of them. But NayQuan is the more talented player, in my opinion.

Simple Jack, that you. Cain is ELITE. Best film I've seen in a while. He's a take over nayquan all day

You must not watch a lot of film. Kid's film is not even close to Naquan, Lo, or Cam's film, and that's just the dudes we're heavily after.

Just my opinion. Now go play in traffic.

I watch tons of film. Cain feet are more impressive than Yearby. You can't house every run.

Nayquan's a little small. Reminds me of Dexter McCluster or Dave Meggett. Would make a top notch scatback/3rd down back though.

Cain on the other hand is a real man. Physically a beast, imposing, a truck with turbojets. Dude reminds me of a shorter Adrian Peterson. Wow!

The other star and rankings ***** finally chimes in. Was starting to wonder where you were at.

Where in the **** in his film does Cain exhibit "Turbo Jets" for feet? Dude does not possess elite speed. To say he does is just not true.

NayQuan is way faster and more elusive and can be an every down back. You have no idea what you are talking about, as usual.

Listen man.

If you've got two players who are close in talent and you have to pick one? I'm picking the one from Carol ****** City.

The end.

I prefer Wright over Cain in 2019. Wright is way faster and more elusive. Cain is s truck with good vision, but lacks top end speed.

That being said, I'd take both of them. But NayQuan is the more talented player, in my opinion.

Simple Jack, that you. Cain is ELITE. Best film I've seen in a while. He's a take over nayquan all day

You must not watch a lot of film. Kid's film is not even close to Naquan, Lo, or Cam's film, and that's just the dudes we're heavily after.

Just my opinion. Now go play in traffic.

I watch tons of film. Cain feet are more impressive than Yearby. You can't house every run.

I've heard it all now. Not even in the same ballpark as Yearby feet wise. If Yearby had speed, he would be elite. His jukes and quickness are Barry Sanders like. Just not a fast kid. That, and their vision, are the only similarities in their game. Noah is more of a big back, with great vision and instincts.

Advertisement
Honestly I'm torn. Good thing we don't have to be, because we're getting both. Nayquan for sure and I'm cool with that. In a debate stay loyal to your base.

Cain reminds me of Spencer Ware and/or

Titles are won with D. Henry, Zeke Elliott type backs. Not 5'8 195. I think Wright is excellent and want him in the class but Cain is the alpha

Advertisement
Wright. Man his skills are impressive.

Thank God we may have both, though. I wouldnt want to play against either.

CAIN is ELITE.....Quan is ELITE.... Give me them both. If not both, give me quan because he's 305 made. The struggle makes him HUNGRYYYY

Titles are won with D. Henry, Zeke Elliott type backs. Not 5'8 195. I think Wright is excellent and want him in the class but Cain is the alpha

I dont even think he's 195. He's 185. On a small 5'9 ish frame. A lot like Yearby actually. He better get that growth spurt right quick if he wants to be an everydown back. Actually, now that i think about it, Wright actually reminds me a lot of Yearby.

Is this going to be a rehash of the Yearby vs Cook debate, where Wright=Yearby and Cain=Cook?? Because we all know who won that debate.

Bottom line, if we only take 1 back in 2019, it had better be Cain. Choosing anyone else over him is grounds for instant dismissal in my book.

Advertisement

I dont even think he's 195. He's 185. On a small 5'9 ish frame. A lot like Yearby actually. He better get that growth spurt right quick if he wants to be an everydown back. Actually, now that i think about it, Wright actually reminds me a lot of Yearby.

Is this going to be a rehash of the Yearby vs Cook debate, where Wright=Yearby and Cain=Cook?? Because we all know who won that debate.

Bottom line, if we only take 1 back in 2019, it had better be Cain. Choosing anyone else over him is grounds for instant dismissal in my book.

Correct, if you can take 1, you take Cain

Advertisement
Only our fans would and moan about a future 5* possibly committing. Unreal

Just ban teddywaistline already. He's a a darkhippo-level troll and his posts are awful

Have y'all actually seen Nayquan in person? I'm starting to think that y'all haven't. That kid is bigger than the McCluster types right now. He's definitely 195 right now and has the frame to be an everydown back, well over 200, 210 as a college player. The shortest he may be is 5'9" and I believe he'll grow at least another inch in two more years. Those dimensions sound similar to a cat that Coach Right is really familiar with, none other than Nick Chubb. Cain however, compares physically to Fournette. Would you downplay Chubb because he's a few inches shorter than Fournette??? Just because Cain is bigger that doesn't mean Wright doesn't have the frame to carry the load.

Doubt we pull both Cain and Wright but I hope I'm wrong. Should be a race to see who commits first.

RBs don't usually think that way anymore. They know it's beneficial to their long term paper to share the load a little.

Have y'all actually seen Nayquan in person? I'm starting to think that y'all haven't. That kid is bigger than the McCluster types right now. He's definitely 195 right now and has the frame to be an everydown back, well over 200, 210 as a college player. The shortest he may be is 5'9" and I believe he'll grow at least another inch in two more years. Those dimensions sound similar to a cat that Coach Right is really familiar with, none other than Nick Chubb. Cain however, compares physically to Fournette. Would you downplay Chubb because he's a few inches shorter than Fournette??? Just because Cain is bigger that doesn't mean Wright doesn't have the frame to carry the load.

Do you think he is a better prospect than Duke was? I know the answer and it's no. Wright ain't no Chubb either. Will y'all wake up and small the dro.

Advertisement
Back