National title game this year? ...no bs

Bill Murray Well Its Groundhog Day Again GIF

Advertisement
there's a lot of people outside the u that dont know the depth of whats happening here.

5 losses last year. Lost 3 games by 3 or less.

Sam howell and kenny pickett are gone.

Clemson is hoping that one of these two new qbs pan out or else their stuck with DJ this year.

I believe that all the below is going to get us past those 3 points:

One of the best ads in the country who's focused on being the best at all sports.

Mario who is family n has the knowledge and determination for elite level football.

Deep pockets with ruiz

Probably pound for pound, the best staff in football.

We FINALLY have coaches who can pull out our kids true potential.

Almost whole team from last year is coming back with many good addition from this year

A&M n clemson will be the real tests. If we have one loss and still win acc title game...we in the final 4 most likely.

These aren't my expectations but they are slowly getting there with seeing everything we're doing.

We had only 5 losses last year with the staff that we had...and 3 of them we're by 3 or less.
By the end of summer this place will not be readable.

there's a lot of people outside the u that dont know the depth of whats happening here.

Clemson is hoping that one of these two new qbs pan out or else their stuck with DJ this year.

One of the best ads in the country who's focused on being the best at all sports.

Mario who is family n has the knowledge and determination for elite level football.

Deep pockets with ruiz

Almost whole team from last year is coming back with many good addition from this year

A&M n clemson will be the real tests. If we have one loss and still win acc title game...we in the final 4 most likely.

These aren't my expectations but they are slowly getting there with seeing everything we're doing.

We had only 5 losses last year with the staff that we had...and 3 of them we're by 3 or less.
jessica alba GIF

Advertisement

Deep pockets with ruiz

I think we're at least 2 years away from having a championship caliber defense.

Deep pockets with ruiz

Not unreasonable my friend. It's not like tamu dominated and clemson slipping, so not unreasonable.

We beat App state by 2, nc state by 1, Pitt by 4, gt by 3. If you count close loses you should also be counting close wins. We could just have easily gone

We beat App state by 2, nc state by 1, Pitt by 4, gt by 3. If you count close loses you should also be counting close wins. We could just have easily gone 3-9 as 10-2, but we split the close games rather than winning or losing all of them. That is where our talent + coaching actually was. Coaching is better, but talent is relatively similar with only one off season of turnover. Dial back the expectations, don't overlook the recruiting gap between us and ATM/Clemson. We are much more likely to go 8-4 than 11-1/12-0.

Advertisement

Deep pockets with ruiz

Someone hit the sauce early today

Advertisement
Nah bro. We not championship level. But we **** sure shouldn’t lose 4 or 5 games like some folks have proclaimed. Now I wouldn’t be surprised if played in the ACC championship game and won, but to say we can play in the championship game…. Ooooo weee that’s a tough one.

Same people saying this will be calling for Mario to be fired this season. Baby steps. This is it. Idc what our record is this year. What I care about is seeing a disciplined team. That’s my only want for the season. To watch a sound, smart, & disciplined football team.

Advertisement
We beat App state by 2, nc state by 1, Pitt by 4, gt by 3. If you count close loses you should also be counting close wins. We could just have easily gone

We beat App state by 2, nc state by 1, Pitt by 4, gt by 3. If you count close loses you should also be counting close wins. We could just have easily gone 3-9 as 10-2, but we split the close games rather than winning or losing all of them. That is where our talent + coaching actually was. Coaching is better, but talent is relatively similar with only one off season of turnover. Dial back the expectations, don't overlook the recruiting gap between us and ATM/Clemson. We are much more likely to go 8-4 than 11-1/12-0.
App State, NC State, Pitt and GT should not have been close. Diaz and company coached its way to close games. Michigan State was close, until the 4th quarter. They were playing so far off the ball in the first half, but Lashlee was running into the teeth of their defensive front. The middle of the field and the out's were a given, but Lashlee just **** the bed.

The new staff is worth 7 to 10 points. Who did we lose other than Rambo?

Last edited:
This. Miami doesn't have the depth nor talent yet.
I realize most of you are still recovering from PTSD, but we don't have the talent to win the Coastal right now? Bull****. Are we done in the portal addressing our needs? Again, bull****. Six weeks ago, many were complaining about the lack of staff. Our on field staff is as good as anybody's in the country and that includes Alabama. We tripled our S&C staff. We continue to bring in analyst after analyst. Oh, and we brought in the Deputy Nutritionist from UGA. What the **** does she know about nutrition for football? Oh wait.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back