National Regional Updates

The ACC finishes opening day at 6-2
And UVA melted down in the 6th to blow their game. They had a strangle hold on that game. Not to mention how screwed that regional is. USCe getting to host is ridiculous. Idk that they come back if not at home.

Advertisement
The ACC finishes opening day at 6-2
While several SEC teams were fighting for their lives to beat 3 and 4 seeds. Oh well, let's close it out and hopefully NC St and a few others do as well. It's only Game 1 but, so far, it looks like the ACC may have had more parity than mediocrity this year.

Duke decided to show up today. Tough for Wright State to go from late night heart break to an early elimination game.

While several SEC teams were fighting for their lives to beat 3 and 4 seeds. Oh well, let's close it out and hopefully NC St and a few others do as well. It's only Game 1 but, so far, it looks like the ACC may have had more parity than mediocrity this year.
Maybe the SEC is the best conference but ACC held its own day 1... Of course, ACC could still flop but I am jut going off of history and ACC is very baseball competitive.

I agree with everyone that this has been an up and down season. However, those mid-week games weren't always cup cakes. We played a tough OOC schedule I think.

We aren't sneaking in anywhere. They deserve at least a 2 seed what is Florida like 35-16? Didn't FAU beat FL and we swept FAU?

Tired of this SEC crap TBH just like everybody else. What is to say they are the best conference where they occupy 5 of the top 10 spots? Why should Charlotte, Southern Miss, Louisiana Whatever, and Charlotte be ranked in front of us when let's be clear the ACC is a good baseball conference.

We are as deserving as any team outside the top 10. That includes Florida. It is a crap shoot.

With all that said, yeah we don't have consistent hitting or pitching. Dumb base running at times. But any given Sunday...Oh wait wrong sport.

I will do the preseason 2022 baseball outlook...

Should be an incredible year and I predict 7 or 8 regionals will be hosted by the SEC. We will put one in the upper NW and one out west. We will definitely have at least one in Texas and we will put one in the upper Midwest. Therefore, the rest of the teams can fight for the 6 sites unless we think the SEC deserves 9 or 10.

I didn't do any research so maybe my perceived bias is off.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Gave up on our **** fest so started watching the ducks in Eugene. WOW they can rake. Our JV approaches really shines bright while watching them hit

Last edited:
Multiple ACC teams got the lights turned out on them today. Hopefully at least 1 makes Omaha.

Advertisement
Back