National Regional Updates

Not gonna lie, it was one of the more painful postseason exits in my 20 years watching. I could have lived with a loss to UF in the final game since they were the #1 and were home, but no, we get gifted South Alabama and USF and go out getting beat badly twice by a combined 17 to 4? GTFOH
I agree, it was vary very bad.

Advertisement
Then there are the guys who were making fun of the 6-2 first day, now ragging about fans. News flash, some of us have ALWAYS supported our conference, even when winning titles. But you folks would not get that, because you are just miserable negative people.
I don’t disagree with any of that. The good news is that our guys will get a month’s head start in summer ball on any players from Virginia and NC State.

Then there are the guys who were making fun of the 6-2 first day, now ragging about fans. News flash, some of us have ALWAYS supported our conference, even when winning titles. But you folks would not get that, because you are just miserable negative people.
I will never pull for ND, VT or FSU in any sport, acc or not. The rest I am ok with in baseball if we are out. Like I said I will be rocking a NC St shirt in Omaha.

Always pick a team when we don't go for the CWS since we go opening weekend. 19 was Louisville, 18 UNC, 17 LSU because that played FSU game 1 and 16 us of course. Can't recall the other years but the shirts are in my closet somewhere.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back