National Regional Updates

Advertisement
Speaking of being hungover from softball last night. I think I drank all the beer in the beer after the game.
I love me some slow pitch a good reason to get together and drink and hang with buddies without actual exercise. Just sitting around all talking about how we would have been in the bigs if we hadn't gotten hurt, had to get a job or had not knocked up Linda from Boondocks.

Advertisement
I love me some slow pitch a good reason to get together and drink and hang with buddies without actual exercise. Just sitting around all talking about how we would have been in the bigs if we hadn't gotten hurt, had to get a job or had not knocked up Linda from Boondocks.
**** I started playing 16" back in high school during the summer even when I played summer baseball. I got in hot water with my coaches for that. Started playing softball full time once I gave up baseball a couple years into college. It's fun but the people here are nuts.

Was it on the ESPN app? Ours is. They may have removed it because of the rain delay?

Advertisement
Was it on the ESPN app? Ours is. They may have removed it because of the rain delay?
If you are able to search for channels, I am watching it on SEC network on the ESPN app. It says Paul Feinbaum show but it is the game.

Advertisement
Does anyone know which regional sports network MIGHT be carrying the UM game? I'm here in Orlando with Spectrum, and on my Guide, there are a bunch of games today that merely say "NCAA Regional", the teams are not specific.

Doesn't look like the UM game will be carried by the ACC Network (the SEC Network is carrying the UiF game).

Any info is appreciated, I realize the UM game will start late due to the UiF-USF game still being played.

Does anyone know which regional sports network MIGHT be carrying the UM game? I'm here in Orlando with Spectrum, and on my Guide, there are a bunch of games today that merely say "NCAA Regional", the teams are not specific.

Doesn't look like the UM game will be carried by the ACC Network (the SEC Network is carrying the UiF game).

Any info is appreciated, I realize the UM game will start late due to the UiF-USF game still being played.
ESPN says ACCNetwork for me.

As far as I know the game is on ACCN

Advertisement
I do not share your confidence. We are averaging 2.5 runs a game over the last 7.
Agreed. It sets up too well and we know how this team usually handles that scenario. Although we did take care of business at Louisville

Advertisement
Back