My thoughts

Advertisement
Special teams needs serious work. The punter was a huge disappointment. Don’t even get me started on the offensive line. We should have won the game. We had a bunch of chances to score.

Oline wasn’t good but I think they will get better. They will take some lumps along the way though. I was kind of expecting it from our tackles but was surprised with our interior oline. Thought they would be better.

Advertisement
Revoke the scholarships of every single OL and call them an Uber to go home. Beyond pitiful and an embarrassment for the whole country to see yet again.

Is this a troll thread? We knew the Oline was trash and almost won despite them. We will be cruising vs our sch.

Advertisement
  • This OL may be the worst we ever had
  • Jarren plays like we have a good OL and we don't
  • We wasted a lot of plays
  • Our defense is going to be fine
JW is trying to make a play and is putting himself into trouble. The OL, the dropped punt and these penalties killed us. No way we should lose this game

Don’t understand why tate was in so much at WR. He just moved there and he’s getting actual passing down snaps over Pope and Hightower?? Wtf is that
Absolutely crazy. Just like putting him in at QB in the second half when everyone and there brother knew he wasn’t going to throw the ball. Just wasted a down

Advertisement
Agreed. Nelson and Campbell were getting beat all game long. Yet his plan was to go with long developing plays that required Jarren to do 5-7 step drop backs.

Yup. If you know your OL are Pop Warner, why aren't you compensating by getting Jarren to dump off to the the backs and do quick developing slant plays? Why does he do these long developing plays that are a Feast Day for the DE's? Especially when Enos knows he has a QB who hasn't learned to dump off the ball yet?

Does JW have a read/check down issue?

As bad as the o-line and play calling were, we win if Thomas doesn’t muff the punt and Baxa doesn’t shank the field goal. Jarren will be fine as long as he doesn’t get killed behind that line.

Advertisement

OL sucks, but the offensive game plan and play calling just sucked.

Many of the people this board hyped up as the gurus talked about Enos’ running game is too OL dependent and relied on RBs breaking tackles to get yardage. We saw that tonight.

Agree with the wasted plays. Anytime Martell came in it was basically 2nd and 10.

Yeah, UF is an 8 or 9 win team, max. I just don’t get how we clearly knew our OL was going to be pathetic but we acted and coached like it was a massive surprise when they fell apart. That’s what coaches are supposed to figure out...before the game.

Feel like Enos didn’t run the ball enough. Also too many screens. We need to stick to quick passing until we get more experience. Jarren need to learn when to get out the pocket and throw the ball away. Jeff **** up this game big time!! Overall we good guys.

i agree, but you might want to add that we are in deep **** if the only WR/TE that touch the ball are brevin and JT with occasional osborning.

Advertisement
Back