My thoughts

Advertisement
You people act like you didn’t even watch that spring game. STFU and deal.

• This OL may be the worst we ever had
  • Jarren plays like we have a good OL and we don't
  • We wasted a lot of plays
  • Our defense is going to be fine

I honestly wasn’t that thrilled with the defense’s performance. They would have allowed a lot more points if the UF offense didn’t practically decide they wanted Miami to have the ball on 4 separate occasions.

Seriously, the Miami D had almost nothing to do with any of those 4 turnovers. It’s not like they made hard hits or read passing routes. UF fumbled 2 snaps, and made 2 ridiculous overthrows of wide open receivers.

There’s a lot of areas to point to here good and bad.

JW looks to be our future and played a good game for making his first start.The Oline made it very hard for him to set up and throw but he also held the ball waaaaaay too long on the plays the Oline did manage to block someone.

But Manny and especially Ens need to bear a lot of the blame here also.

As big of a game as this was Manny didn’t have this team ready to play.For most of the first quarter and part of the second they looked out of sorts with an array of silly penalties.All of the delay penalties and loss of TO’s avoiding penalties became almost comical .Tackling for the most pa was non-existent.It looked like the defense thought this was a flag football game the way they went after ball carriers.

I’m not very impressed with Enos and his playcalling at all.We came out throwing screens and short quick throws and moved the ball down the field.Then for whatever reason he went away from most of that even as JW was getting hammered tome and time again.
Where those same screens and short passes would have slowed the rush down he seemed to forget about them.

He needs to understand he’s not at Bama now where he has 5 stars littering the LOS.Hes not going to be able to play that power football type offense where he can just line up and manhandle the defense .His putting JW under center and continuing to try play action was stupid.UiF didn’t pay any attention to it on their way to the QB.Im not sure why he didn’t roll the pocket to get JW some time to throw or throw those screens and short passes he started with but it was almost like he forgot they were in the playbook.

And the defense for all their greatness never put much pressure on a Frank’s even though their line was supposed to also be the weak link of their team.I really expected our front four to be able to pressure Franks into mistakes but they very rarely got close to him.Their Oline My be their weakest link but I’d trade ours for theirs in a heartbeat.Searels left us in a very bad way in probably the most important position on the team when your trying to run power football.And our illustrious trio of LBers spent a whole lot of time in the wrong places throughout the game.

We have two weeks to fix most of this.As far as the Oline we are stuck with what we have so it’s up to Enos to figure out a way to keep JW upright and come up with a type of offense that will work with OUR personnel not BAMAs.The one he ran tonight won’t even work against the ACC Coastal.

I still think we have a shot at winning 10 games and getting to the ACCCG but there’s gonna have to be a lot of changes.

We will find out what type HC we have in these next two weeks.Whether Manny can and will make and demand the changes we need to be successful remains to be seen.Hes a great salesman.I just hope he can finish the sale.Demanding his new OC make the necessary changes will also be interesting to see.

We are fortunate to be off next week.We have a chance to fix a lot of what cost us the game tonight a game that even with all the things working against us we should have won.Lets hope they do .

Zion will not be fine even if he has ability (highly debatable) I dont think there is any chance he regains confidence. He literally almost allowed Williams to be murdered.

Lmao you ******* clown.

It took two minutes to find two idiotic hot takes you had.

So Stfu you know less than nothing.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Lmao you ******* clown.

It took two minutes to find two idiotic hot takes you had.

So Stfu you know less than nothing.
You purposely searched for posts i made from last year. My biches dont even search that hard for my old messages. Also idk if you noticed we had a mobile QB a different scheme and faced our worst schedule in probably 10 years but hats off to Zion.

Advertisement
Back